Wales is a beautiful country that is the part of UK. Looking for a piece of full detailed information on digital marketing courses in Wales? You have landed on the right page. The following article will help in selecting the best university and complete information about the course that will relieve you of your dilemma. In today’s digitally growing world, the scope and career opportunities in digital marketing have expanded, which will foster your career in digital marketing.
- What is Digital Marketing
- Types of digital marketing
- Scope of digital marketing courses in Wales
- Employment opportunities after completing digital marketing courses in Wales
- Importance of digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Courses in Wales
6.1 IIM SKILLS
6.2 CIM ACADEMY
6.3 CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
6.4 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES
6.5 CARDIFF UNIVERSITY MSc Strategic Marketing
- Frequently Asked Question
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing, also referred to as online marketing, is where products and services are fostered online through various platforms such as mail, social media, and online advertisement. As digital marketing has evolved rapidly in a digitally growing world, students are interested in mastering digital marketing skills. Looking at the potential and opportunities in this field, several universities and institutes are providing this degree at great levels, both online and offline.
Looking for the best University for digital marketing courses in Wales? Below you will find a complete list of online and offline institutes and courses offered in Wales.
Types of Digital Marketing:
The list below includes nearly every sort of digital marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Advertising
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Pay per Click
- Influencer Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Sponsored Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Scope of Digital Marketing Courses in Wales
Traditional marketing, or offline marketing, is now replaced by Online or digital marketing. Digital Marketing is a growing business in Wales, UK. The primary Agenda of many companies in Wales is to grow their businesses on digital platforms. Through Digital platforms, one can reach a large audience, whereas in traditional marketing, target audiences were limited.
The scope of growing business was limited. But today everyone has access to the internet, and selling and buying products or services has become easy globally. With the help of online Marketing, one may also calculate the number of visitors to the website. Apart from growing and flourishing businesses across the world, the number of job opportunities has also increased for fresher as well as experienced candidates.
Employment Opportunities After Completing Digital Marketing Courses in Wales
From online data, it is estimated that the population of Wales in 2023 is 3.2 million. Among these, 93% of the population is online or has access to the internet. In such a case, if anyone wishes to grow their business, then digital marketing is the best choice. Looking at these companies, they have moved their businesses online, and due to this, the scope for job and career opportunities in this field has also increased.
After completing digital marketing courses, one can begin advancing their career in marketing.
One can do work like:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Digital Communication Manager
- Website Content Marketing Executive
- Senior Media Manager
- PR & Content Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketer
- Google Ads Account Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Content Creator
- Sales & Marketing Executive
- SEO & Digital Marketing Manager
Importance of Digital Marketing
let’s have a look at why digital marketing is significant and plays a pivotal role in today’s marketing strategy
let’s dive deeper into understanding the use and importance of digital marketing
- Cost Effective:
How is digital marketing cost-effective? The Question in your mind may arise. Marketers and Companies concentrate on long-term marketing goals. Everyone wants to gain more out of less, but here comes a better option in terms of growing a business as a digital marketer. There are various techniques in digital marketing, such as SEO, that require low investment.
Initially, beginner-level techniques come at no cost, but as you advance in marketing, there are paid techniques that are still less cost-effective than traditional techniques like SEM (search engine Optimisation). Comparing SEO with SEM, SEO is still less cost-effective than SEM.
Digital Marketing helps you gather traffic. You can reach your target audience in no time through various modes of communication; unlike traditional marketing, you don’t have to wait for the audience to approach you. You can Measure the exact number of people who viewed your site in real time by using software like digital analytics. From this Analysis, you come to know what they are searching for, how many pages they viewed, and how much time they invested in your website, which would be difficult in offline marketing.
In Traditional marketing, where the product was created on pamphlets and brochures, you have no idea how many people have looked at the product and how few have thrown it away. However, online marketing is not like this; you can measure the number of people who are engaged with your content and respond.
In marketing, the customer plays an important role. Your Customer is your first preference. Digital Marketing is a two-way communication process for selling products and services that used to be lacking in offline marketing. You come to know about their likes and dislikes, and their feedback and reviews are equally important. You Keep engaging your customers through emails, ads, and Social Media. Thus, You have a better understanding of your work and service, and you can also improvise your marketing strategy as per customers’ needs.
As an offline marketer, it becomes difficult to connect with clients and gather the maximum number of customers in a shorter span of time. But no Worries, as a digital marketer, you can access online and work from any location sitting in any corner of the world at a reasonable investment.
Digital Marketing Courses in Wales:
|Sr. No||Institute Name||Course fees||Mode|
|1.||IIM SKILLS||369.39 GBP||ONLINE|
|2.||CIM ACADEMY||14000 EUR||ONLINE and VIRTUAL|
|CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY||18,393 EUR per year||OFFLINE|
|4.||UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH WALES||17,207 EUR per year||OFFLINE|
|5.||CARDIFF UNIVERSITY MSc Strategic Marketing||29,014 EUR per year||OFFLINE|
|6.||Udemy||3,399 INR (499 INR On offer)||ONLINE|
1. IIM SKILLS:
Looking for an online course while seated at home and enjoying the course at your convenience? Here is IIM SKILLS, one of the top institutes recognized by the government of India and based in Delhi. The institutes offer you a variety of courses like digital marketing courses, content writing master courses, Financial Modelling and Valuation courses, Business Accounting and Taxation Courses, Search Engine optimization courses, Technical Writing Master courses, and GST certificate courses.
The course will benefit you in many ways; it will grow your skills, and upon completion, you will be provided with a digital marketing certificate, which will enhance your resume and make it easier for you to acquire a job.
The course comprises a 5-month detailed live training session in which you will cover 40 digital marketing modules. The first 3 months will be a live program and the rest of the 2 months you will spend completing your paid internship.
Internship Worth: 6000 INR
Benefits of Digital Marketing course from IIM SKILLS:
- 1. Paid Internship and Placement opportunities.
- Live and recorded sessions are available.
- Practical experience.
- More than 15+ live projects.
- 10+ Case Studies.
- Digital Marketing Tools costing over 79000+ INR.
- 60+ Hours of Online Comprehensive Training.
- Government-recognized Digital market certificate issued.
- Live time access to training.
- Interaction with experienced and well-trained trainers
Course Name: Master Digital Marketing course
Course Duration: 5 Month (3Months + 2 Month Paid Internship)
Course fees: INR 29,000+ Taxes
Mode of Study: Online (Recorded Sessions Available
Time and date: Weekdays Batch Tue & Thu (8:00 PM to 9:30 PM) (IST)
Saturday Batch: 10 AM to 1:00 PM (IST)
Job possibilities after completing this course:
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist.
- Audio and Video Production
- Web Development and Web Designing
- Mobile Marketing
- Mail Marketing
- E-Commerce Sector
Other courses offered by IIM SKILLS:
- Content Writing Master Courses.
- Financial Modelling and Valuation Courses.
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses.
- Search Engine Optimisation Courses.
- Technical Writing Master Courses.
- GST Certificate Courses
Tools Covered During the Course:
- SEO tool
- Mail Marketing
- Social Media
- WooCommerce etc
Contact Information: +91 9580 740 740
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CIM ACADEMY, WALES:
CIM Academy is an approved and well-known study institution in Wales, UK, that provides digital marketing courses in Wales and other courses as well. All courses are run by well-trained and experienced trainers. The course offers you flexible study options such as online, virtual, and on-campus based on your hectic daily schedule. After completion course will provide you with a certificate such as CIM Certificate or digital marketing certificate.
List of courses offered by CIM Academy
Foundation courses: (Level 3)
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
Certificate courses: (Level 4)
- Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
Diploma courses: (Level 6)
- Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing
- diploma in Sustainable Marketing
Leadership courses: (Level 7)
- CIM Marketing Leadership course
Postgraduate courses: (Level 7)
CIM Postgraduate course
- Understanding the Markets and Competitors
- Understanding the Customers
- Strategic Understanding of Growth and Ideas
- Value propositions
- Building customer relationships and Delivery Channels
- Skill to develop Marketing Communication
- Accounting and Finance
- Managing people and Building Leadership Quality
- Leading Change
- How to Evaluate the Market and Its Effectiveness
Course fees: 14,000 ERU
Duration: 15Month course
Marketing and Leadership Program:
CIM Academy and Cranfield University developed a part-time program known as MSc Marketing and Leadership, which runs over 26 months and is offered in two parts. In addition, with 14,000 ERU for Part 1, we will have to fund 5000 ERU for Part 2 to complete both the MSc and CIM Marketing Leadership Programme.
Benefits from this course:
- Marketing and leadership qualities
- Improve marketing strategy
- Helps to become a chartered Marketer
- Develop an understanding of finance, and digital marketing and also develop communication skills and consumer behavior.
- All component score: 6.0
- Overall score: 6.5
- All component scores: 20 reading, 20 listening, 20 writing, 20 speaking
- Overall score: 92
- All component Score: 60
- Overall score: 65
Cambridge Assessment English:
- All component scores: 175
- Overall Score: 180
Trinity College London: Overall pass score
Mode of learning:
This course offers you both online and virtual learning options. Depending on the flexibility of the learner, one can choose any mode of learning. The class is quite interactive, and learners will be able to deal with new challenges, teamwork, new company challenges, development, and learning skills.
Why this course?
- The institute ranked 10th in UK and 34th in Europe.
- A professional and well-trained trainer.
- The syllabus and Modules are designed to suit learners’ expectations.
- Interactive classes and flexible learning modes.
- As a CIM member, one will be able to start their career as a chartered Marketer.
- Become aware of the surroundings, culture, and circumstances.
- Discover your inner ability and leadership qualities and enhance your efficiency.
- Help you pursue your dream and encourage you to work out professionally.
Email id: email@example.com
Phone No: +44 (0) 1628427240
- Digital Marketing Courses in Chesterfield
- Digital Marketing Courses in Woking
- Digital Marketing Courses in Blackpool
- Digital Marketing Courses in Richmond
- Digital Marketing Courses in London
- Digital Marketing Courses in England
3. Cardiff Metropolitan University:
The MSc Digital Marketing course offered by Cardiff Metropolitan University ensures you are furnished with digital and social marketing cognition and methods.
The course consists of three stages with 120 credits:
- Post-Graduation Certificate (PGCert)
- Postgraduate Diploma (pgDip) Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Marketing Management.
The course consists of a non-taught component with 60 credits:
Certificate completion course (60 credits)
- Multichannel digital marketing (20 credits)
- Style in digital marketing (20 credits)
- Creating digital Content and copywriting (20 Credits)
Diploma Completion Course (60 credits)
- Knowing your consumer behavior (20 Credits)
- Digital Analytic (20 Credits)
- Research on Modern Market (20 credits)
Master completion Course (After completion of above any of semester)
- Digital Thesis (60 credits)
- Marketing Strategy (40 credits)
- Digital Marketing Internship (20 credits)
- Looking in depth for innovation, creativity, and difference (20 credits)
Course Name: MSc in Digital Marketing Management
Course duration: 12 Months (Full-time course), 24 Months ( Part-time)
Course Fee: 18,393 EUR Per year
Mode of learning: Offline (On Campus)
The course offers you tremendous opportunities, plus you can continue studying for an MPhil and Ph.D.
Other opportunities :
Social Media Marketing
4. The University of South Wales:
The MSc Strategic and Digital Marketing Courses in Wales offered by the University of South Wales is intended for undergraduate or freshmen students who wish to consolidate new skills. The course is a one-year (full-time) or two-year (part-time) course offered on campus.
What you will learn from the course:
- Critical understanding and professional capabilities.
- The curriculum is developed in such a manner that it focuses on practical application and hands-on activities.
- The course is designed in such a manner that it will aid you in acquiring personal and professional skills.
- A Professional Skill workshop has been organized. The person who completes this workshop will receive an industry certificate, which is advantageous in finding a job
Course fees: 17,207 EUR per year
Duration: 1 year
Mode of Learning: Offline
Career options after completion of the course:
- Digital and Marketing Executive
- Digital Content Expert
- Social Media Executive
- Marketing Manager and Many More.
5. Cardiff University
Cardiff University is one of the top universities in Wales offering full-time MSc Marketing courses.
Digital Marketing Courses in Wales Modules:
- Module1: Marketing Projects
- Module2: Importance and Basics of Marketing
- Module3: Service Marketing
- Module4: Marketing Research
- Module5: Marketing in Content
Course Fee: 28,421 EUR per year
Course Duration: One year Course (Full time)
Mode of Learning: Offline
Udemy is an online platform for all age groups and students who are seeking to learn in any field at their own pace. Learning through Udemy has been made widely accessible throughout the world. Udemy offers a variety of digital marketing courses that help one achieve what they are looking for. There are many courses available on Udemy that provide digital marketing courses, but among all, one can choose the course with the highest rating and the best course available online.
The complete digital marketing course (12 courses in one) is one of the best-rated courses where you may cover topics like mastering Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, SEO, YouTube, email marketing, Facebook Marketing, analytics, and More!
What you will study throughout the course:
- Marketing Analysis
- You will know about WordPress and how to build a website using it.
- In email marketing, you will learn to develop a list of 1,000 people in 30 days from scratch.
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing Such as YouTube Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Facebook Marketing, App Marketing, Pinterest marketing, and Twitter marketing.
- Google Analyst
Course fee: 3,399 INR (on offer 500 INR)
Course Duration: 23 hours
Mode of Learning: Online
FAQs: Digital Marketing Courses in Wales
1. Is it wise enrolling a course in digital marketing?
Answer: Yes, it is an absolutely wise and correct decision who wish to grow their career in digital marketing. Nowadays everyone has access to the internet and everything has shifted online, there are less of traditional mediums, and we see a greater, number of selling and buying online, through the mail, social media marketing, and influencers on social media. so companies are innovating and focusing on growing digitally. Today’s generation is more keen on mobile and the internet as everything is on figure tip therefore there is no doubt about building a career or starting a career from scratch in digital marketing.
2. Do we need to have a prior marketing background or technical knowledge to enroll in digital marketing courses in Wales?
Answer: The immense myth about digital marketing is that you should have a business education or be an expert in technology to be in the field of digital marketing. But there are no such criteria. Anyone can enter the digital marketing field by taking a full-time or part-time course. One can focus on the institute’s curriculum, learn hands-on activities, and be creative enough to make business glow in the internet jostle.
3. What skill is being taught in the digital marketing courses in Wales?
Answer: It would be good if you personally researched different institutes on different sites and courses offered by universities in Wales Because every digital marketing module is designed differently at different institutes. But a well-designed course will have the following content included in its Curriculum: Content Creation Content Writing and Editing skills Copywriting Data Analytics Social Media Marketing Product Marketing Search Engine Optimisation Social Media Advertising Website building and Marketing Skills Designing Skill Pay-per-click Expertise.
4. What is the average salary for a digital marketer in Wales?
Answer: The salary for a digital marketer in Wales varies from company to company, but the average salary for a digital marketer is EUR 27,434 per year.
Conclusion: Digital Marketing Courses in Wales
I hope that going through the article helped you make a decision on whether you should choose digital marketing as a career or not. Listed above are the best six universities and online platform details. It is crucial that you personally research and go according to your preferences.