Type your search, press ENTER, and ta-da! The website is in the top rank on search engines. Website owners are ready to pay thousands and sometimes lakhs to let this magic happen on Google search. But is it magic? No, this is all because of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Search engine optimization is a Skillful art. To learn this art, join SEO training in Pune and bring this skill into your hands which has great demand in today’s Web world. We require confirmation of someone’s identity to identify and trust them. Websites serve as confirmation of a person’s, institute’s, brand’s, company’s, or entity’s identification. Websites are designed in such a way that visitors will spend at least 15-20 minutes on them. But what if visitors can’t locate your website on search engines or it’s at the bottom of the list? SEO is important for website popularity since it improves the quality and quantity of search engine traffic to a website or a web page.
What Is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization,” and it refers to the process of enhancing your website’s visibility when visitors use Google, Bing, and other search engines to look for items or services linked to your company.
How does SEO work?
Bots are used by search engines like Google and Bing to crawl the internet, going from site to site, collecting information, and indexing it. Consider the index to be a vast library where a librarian can pick up a book to help you locate exactly what you’re looking for (or a web page).
The computers then analyze the sites in the index and calculate the order in which they should appear in search results for a given query using hundreds of ranking criteria or signals. The librarian, in library analogy, has read every book in the collection and can tell you which one will answer your queries.
Our SEO success factors can be viewed as proxies for aspects of the user experience. Because you can’t purchase your way up the organic search rankings like you can with sponsored search ads, SEO specialists must put in the work.
Importance of SEO in Marketing
SEO is a critical component of digital marketing because people conduct trillions of searches every year, often with commercial intent to find information about products and services. Brands’ major source of internet traffic is frequent search, supplemented by other marketing channels. Higher placement in search results than your competitors can significantly influence your success.
However, in recent years, search results have developed to give more precise answers and information, which are more likely to retain consumers on the results page rather than redirecting them to other websites. Keep in mind that search results elements such as rich results and Knowledge Panels can improve visibility and give users additional information about your company right in the results.
To summarise, SEO is a critical component of a vast marketing strategy. When you know what your website visitors want, you can utilize that information to improve your paid and organic efforts, as well as your website and social media assets.
Find here the other in-demanded courses in Pune
- Digital Marketing Courses in Pune
- Content Writing Courses in Pune
- Technical Writing Courses in Pune
- GST Certification Courses in Pune
You may come across four different sorts of SEO in the market. Each type demands a unique set of skills, yet they do not function in isolation. The four most frequent types of SEO are as follows:
Top Skills You Will Learn From SEO Training in Pune
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a paid strategy for increasing websites’ visibility on search engines. PPC is known as (pay-per-click).
- Social Media and Content Marketing- Companies use content marketing to educate, inform, or entertain their consumers or prospects by attracting attention or inducing behavior that leads to leads, sales, or advocacy. public and customers use social media to reach one another and, on occasion, with businesses.
- Branding– As one of the most effective strategies to attract and convert leads, business website branding goes hand in hand with content and SEO. From your graphics and layout to your online copy and blog posts, website branding entails making every area of your site consistent with your brand’s personality.
- Marketing Analytics- The analysis of data to evaluate the performance of a marketing effort is known as marketing analytics. Businesses can understand what influences consumer actions, enhance their marketing strategies, and maximize their return on investment by applying technology and analytical processes to marketing-related data.
Top 7 Institutes for SEO Training in Pune
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills offers one of the best online SEO training in Pune. IIM Skills provides a thorough and in-depth SEO training program that covers all aspects of SEO. This curriculum has everything you need, whether you’re a newbie or a working professional looking to improve your SEO skills.
They offer 16 hours of real instruction and a promise of a two-month internship. They also provide tools with a value of more than INR 20,000. They teach students how to conduct keyword research using Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, Kwfinder, and Anserthepublic. To boost the performance, Semrush, SERP Checker, Backlink Checker, and Ubersuggest are used.
As On-Page Optimization tools, they particularly recommend Wordcounter, Keyword Density Checker, and Plagiarism Checker. For off-page optimization, they recommend using Backlink Auditor and Domain Authority, Checker. They offer classes that are given in a timely manner. Dynamic and interesting virtual seminars are available.
They ensure that you will receive internationally recognized credentials and letters of recommendation. Students will have lifetime access to the LMS after successful registration for the course. In addition, they offer career counseling and one-on-one mentoring. Placement assistance is also given on a one-on-one basis.
Highlights of IIM Skills SEO Course
- Learning SEO Techniques at the Basic and Advanced Levels
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- Updates to the Algorithm
- Getting Your Work Indexed
- Crawling Prevention
- Webmasters at Google
- Learning Google Search Console that allows you to monitor and control the performance of your website.
- SEO Techniques: Black-Hat vs. White-Hat
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Increasing Visibility
- Keyword Density and Keyword Research
- Content that is essential for SEO
- Structure of Content for SEO
- SEO for Commercial Pages
- Using Hyperlinks
- Building Naked Links, Custom Links, and Keyword Links for Blogging
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- My Business Listing on Google
- Places on Bing
- Model of an Agency
- SEO Audit
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- GST Certification Course
- BAT Course
2. IIDE – Indian Institute of Digital Education
One of India’s successful digital marketing colleges is the Indian Institute of Digital Education. Karan Shah founded the company in 2016, and it has already trained over a million students through online, offline, and on-demand methods. Of the several specialist courses accessible, IIDE offers an Online SEO training in Pune Course that follows an advanced teaching style.
The course begins with self-paced video lectures of high quality, followed by live online sessions and a ‘Book a Mentor’ option. Are you interested in learning more about this SEO training in Pune? Here’s everything you need to know about IIDE’s certified online SEO course. But, before we get into the specifics of the course, let’s take a look at some of the highlights.
SEO Course Syllabus
- Building foundation for online SEO Training
- Keyword Research: Focused part of On-page SEO
- On-page SEO Tutorial
- Google- proofing your website
- Off-page SEO Tutorials
- Google Search Consoles
- Blackhat Techniques
Faculty for SEO Courses
IIDE offers a fantastic team of instructors that are industry specialists with real-world experience in the subjects they teach. This allows students to learn from prominent business professionals while also getting a glimpse into the corporate world.
SEO Course Duration & Fees
7 hours. The SEO course fees are around INR Six thousand.
SEO Course Highlights
- Industry-recognized IIDE Certification
- 6+ Hours of Live Class
- 9+ SEO Tools
- 1 Hour of Video Lectures
- Access to Video lectures
- Practice Tests & Assignments
- Learn From Experts
- Dedicated Q&A Support and Help
- 100% Internship Opportunities
NSDM has developed unique “five moments of learning” approaches that incorporate five discrete phases for teaching digital marketing to their students. In Pune, NSDM has two locations: Deccan and Koregaon Park, as well as weekday and weekend batches. Students have access to premium resources as well as lifelong learning opportunities through their LMS platform during the course. It is one of the best institutes for SEO training in Pune.
SEO Course Syllabus
- Website planning and analysis
- Understanding web technologies
- Introduction to SEO
- What are search engines?
- How do search engines work?
- Understanding search engine algorithms
- Traffic vs. Hits
- In-depth keyword research and analysis
- Types of keywords
- Keyword mapping
- Comprehensive competition analysis
- How to conduct an SEO audit?
- White hat vs. black hat practices
- Content analysis
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
SEO Course Duration & Fees
They have flexible timings. Everyone can participate in our course because we provide weekday and weekend sessions. We recommend contacting them using the contact information provided below to obtain full pricing details.
SEO Course Highlights
- Learn from SEO experts
- Learning by doing approach
- Global standard curriculum
- Live projects and case studies
4. Imarticus learning
In Pune, Imarticus Learning is a leading Digital Marketing Training Institute. They offer 42 lessons that will teach you everything you need to know about digital marketing. They also provide practical information and, as a result, training by utilizing real-world initiatives. According to their website, 2500 students have completed their curriculum, and they promise to provide 100 percent career assistance to anyone looking for a job in digital marketing.
SEO Course Syllabus
- Search engine and its basic
- Google Algorithm
- Domain names and extensions
- Website wireframe and architecture
- Keyword research
- Paid / spam blogging
- SEO Tools
- Google Analytics Tool
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
SEO Course Duration & Fees
The SEO training, which lasts 25-30 hours, is available in both classroom and online formats.
- 100% job placements are included in the SEO training in Pune
- Get a DEMO Class Online and become a Blogger, Freelancer, Trainer, or Service Provider.
Phone: 089560 83026
5. Digital Vidya
- In 2009, this academy began its Social Media training seminars around India. They decided to create a full-fledged approved digital marketing course in 2013, which was met with considerable acclaim and catapulted Digital Vidya to the forefront of online training in Asia, following a successful trial phase.
- In 2017, Digital Vidya began offering Data Science and Analytics training programs, establishing a reputation as forward-thinking thinkers and exceptional instructors.
SEO Course Syllabus
- History of Search engine & Introduction to SEO
- On-Page Best Practices
- Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis
- SEO Friendly Design & Architecture
- Technical Website Optimization
- Social, Local, Mobile (SoLoMo) SEO Strategies
- SEO Site Audit
- Algorithm Updates
- SEO Tracking
- The Future of SEO
- SEO Career Paths
- Evolution & Growth of Search Engines
- Google Working system – Basics of SEO
- Periodic Table of SEO success factors
- SEO Course Duration & Fees
- There is a short term Training which is for 4 months and then there is another
- Regular Training for 5 Months that costs INR 11500+GST
SEO Training in Pune Highlights
- Live Instructor-led Sessions
- Lifetime access to Presentations & Videos.
- Research-Based Internship
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments
- 24X7 Trainer’s Support on Discussion Forum
6. Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
MBA (DT) Highlights Include:
- An innovative program based on the government of India’s Digital India project.
- It combines Management, Digital Technology, and Business in a seamless manner.
- This program is meant to assist in the transformation of business processes employing demanding technological trends, based on the current requirement for Digital Transformation.
- Meets the growing demand for company transformations in areas such as Social Media, Health Care, International Business, and Software Development.
- Provides a worldwide perspective for the organization’s IT-enabled operational, managerial, and strategic technological drivers.
The COVID-19 epidemic has heightened the demand for digital transformation in all areas of life.
- Full-time industrial internship and placement assistance throughout the final semester of the program.
The Focus of the Program Is:
- To prepare students to develop and thrive in digital transformation ideation
- To equip students in terms of understanding applications and usage of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Blockchain, Cloud, Business Intelligence, and data science.
- To prepare students to design digital business models and strategies to meet the challenges of digitization in complex business environments.
- To prepare students for the best operational and strategic management technology drivers for the business processes.
Course Name: Digital Marketing
Number of Credits: 3
Course Code – T2742
Course Range – Level – 5
- Search Engines Optimization-Onsite
o PageRank: Authority vs. Relevance
o Search Engine Optimization-Onsite engine effectiveness
o Keywords, Google Adwords, Website content development.
- Search Engines Optimization-Offsite
o Linking, Blogging, Podcasting,
o Video Blog, Article Submission, RSS.
- Web Analytics I
o Introduction to Google Tools
o Overview of Google Analytics
Fees for the MBA may go up to lakhs. For a detailed Fee, structure visit the university website.
Who Can Pursue SEO Training in Pune
- Freshers: – Students who have just started their first year at university or college.
- Graduates: – who have completed their graduation and trying to pursue a career Path.
- Traditional Marketers: – Those who work in print, broadcast, direct mail, phone, and outdoor advertising like billboards. From newspapers to radio. They can connect online and offline marketing.
- Entrepreneurs: – The owner or manager of a New Business or start-up.
- Brand and Communication Managers: – A brand manager is in charge of the overall brand, and a Marketing Manager is in charge of the specific initiatives that promote the brand and generate interaction.
- Sales Professionals: – Someone who offers items or services to potential clients is referred to as a sales professional.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I get a job in a Software Company after taking SEO training in Pune?
The answer to this question is in the article itself. If you have competent knowledge of SEO and possess appropriate skills, no doubt the job is yours. There are multiple job roles after learning SEO and its fundamentals.
2. I am 35 years old, so can I learn SEO and get a job?
Yes definitely. SEO is a skill and there is no age limit for learning any skill. You can learn skills at the age of 18 and even at 80. Today’s world gives importance to creativity and knowledge. Choose a mentor who will guide you in your journey. Be confident, work hard and the world is yours.
3. What are the fees for SEO training in Pune?
The amount to be invested in SEO training in Pune vary from course to course and the specialty you want to learn. The fees may start from 10,000 Rs and go up to 25,000 Rs. The foremost thing is you gain the knowledge from the course you choose.
4. Can I start my own SEO Agency as a business?
It is the need of an hour. People are searching for agencies that can optimize their websites and increase traffic on their sites. You can also provide job opportunities to aspiring Indian youth, who are looking for a turf to showcase their talent. Even the Government of India is giving a helping hand to the entrepreneurs.