Business accounting and Taxation courses are considered to be the best courses in India. People with a commerce background who understand the basics of accounting and taxation take this course to enhance their career options and leverage over other candidates. This course introduces a candidate to the nuances of accounting and taxation that help a business make calculated decisions. It helps the candidate gain in-depth knowledge about the accounting standards, acquire knowledge about the accounting tools, understand GST implementations and implications, and other useful information that helps gain exposure in real-life scenarios. In this article, we will discuss the Business accounting and taxation courses in Thane.
What Are Business Accounting and Taxation?
Any student who is from a commerce background understands the importance of business accounting and taxation. Business accounting systematically records, analyzes, and interprets a company’s financial information. It is a way for a company to keep track of its operation.
Accountants analyze the finances, which helps the business owner make strategic decisions. Additionally, accounting helps run a business efficiently as it help tracks income and expenditure, ensures statutory compliance, and provides investors, government, and management with quantitative financial information.
As far as taxation is concerned, it is the most important aspect of running an organization. Tax accounting helps organization complete their tax returns more efficiently. It is not limited to just organizations and is used by individuals, businesses, and various entities.
The Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane aim to provide students with fundamental knowledge of accounting concepts, taxation, payroll policies, and the integral disciplines of Economics.
A Business Accounting and Taxation professional has to Perform the Following Five Functions:
1. Accounts Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping is one of the most basic and important things in Accounting. It allows management to decide the financial position, profit, and loss and ascertain future strategies.
2. Internal Audit: An internal audit is a self-contained service that assesses an organization’s internal management, methods, practices, and corporate processes. An internal audit helps an organization comply with the various laws that apply to it. It is done regularly to protect the company from any misappropriation of funds, accounting errors, fraud, etc.
3. Cost Accounting: All costs incurred in a business are recorded in a way that can be used to improve management. Cost accounting entails investigating a company’s costing system by studying and summarising its cost data. It is used to control costs and allocate funds to various activities and functions within a business.
4. Taxation: Taxation is one of the most important aspects of accounting. A candidate must pay taxes on time, file tax payment documents, file tax returns, and do various other things for an organization. They also advise businesses and individuals on how to reduce their tax burden through appropriate investments.
5. Management Accounting: Managerial accounting is the practice of identifying, measuring, analyzing, interpreting, and communicating financial information to managers to achieve the goals of an organization.
Since business accounting and taxation is an interdisciplinary course, it opens a wide choice of career options. With new regulations and updations happening in the financial world, a candidate is expected not just to be well-versed but also updated with the industry standards and tools.
The career options that open up after doing BAT courses in Thane include:
- Accounts Analyst: Accounts analyst is also known as an accountant. They must perform different functions like preparing and examining financial reports while maintaining accuracy and compliance.
- Auditing Assistant: Auditing assistants help prepare, analyze and monitor financial reports for senior auditors. They help in assisting the auditing team.
- Accounting Managers/Assistants: Accounting Managers overlook accountants. They design systems and processes for analyzing and reporting financial data, ensure organizations follow legal and regulatory requirements, and make recommendations for business procedure improvements.
- Finance Managers: Finance Managers play an important role in analyzing data and advising senior management on profit maximization strategies. They are in charge of an organization’s financial health.
- Budget Analyst: Budget analysts create budget reports and monitor expenditures. Budget analysts help public and private companies plan their budgets. They prepare budget reports and monitor the company’s expenditures.
- Tax Manager: A Tax Manager ensures that the organization’s tax strategy is in tandem with the tax laws related to the one prevalent. They have to keep themselves updated with the latest Tax rules and also work to minimize the organization’s tax audit.
- Course Instructor: The job of a course instructor is to impart training and teach different concepts. After the BAT course, a candidate can become a course instructor who can help students get updated with the latest trends in business accounting and taxation.
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
Business and accounting course opens up vistas of opportunities for the candidates. Below mentioned are the benefits of the Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane:
- Develop a Working Knowledge of Accounting Tools:
BAT courses in Thane help a student get acquainted with accounting tools to perform various accounting processes. It helps overcome the cumbersome manual work that takes too much time.
- Develop a Detailed Understanding of Accounting Standards:
The systematic accounting practice helps an organization systematize accounting functions. These standards apply to the entire financial picture of an organization, including assets, revenue, liabilities, expenses, and shareholders’ equity. The primary advantage of the BAT course is that it assists in gaining a clear understanding of these cutting-edge accounting standards, allowing them to apply them efficiently to the enterprises they serve in the future.
- Helps in Acquiring Complete Knowledge of Gst Tax System:
Goods and Service Tax, more popular as GST, is an indirect taxation system imposed on goods and services in India. GST aims to curb the cascading effect of other indirect taxes. BAT courses in Thane help in acquiring a thorough knowledge of GST, which is otherwise difficult as it is extensive.
- Knowledge of Payroll and Its Policies:
A payroll policy describes the payroll process, including the administration of an organization’s employees’ salaries, timekeeping, payroll schedules, and payment methods. This policy is intended to establish control and inform employees about what to expect on payday. Without accounting activity, payroll is incomplete as employee remuneration is an important portion of a company’s expense.
- Knowledge About Financial Auditing and Reporting
An independent auditor evaluates an organization’s financial statements and accompanying disclosures during a financial statement audit. Following the examination, the auditor issues a report attesting to the fairness of the financial statements and accompanying disclosures. BAT courses in Thane help a candidate gain knowledge regarding the same.
Top Institutions Providing the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane
1. IIM Skills:
With 5+ years of excellence, IIM Skills is a global leader in professional training. It focuses on giving its students industry-focused courses that are updated from time to time. Additionally, students are conditioned with real-life scenarios using accounting tools and software, which are relevant to stay updated with the industry.
The certifications are globally acknowledged and help a student open up a number of job opportunities in India and abroad. The curriculum is taught keeping in mind the practical applications and includes actionable insights. The job-oriented programs vary from 4 weeks to 12 weeks and are curated for students, professionals, home-makers, and job seekers.
Till now, more than 25,000+ students in 1000+ batches have been trained and provided with placement assistance by IIM Skills. Following are the details of the BAT courses in Thane:
Course Name: Business Accounting and Taxation Course
Modules of the BAT Course are as follows:
Module 1: Basics of Accounting and Tally (25 Hours)
- Business Accounting – 5 Hours
- Advance Tally ERP and Tally 9 – 15 Hours
- Advanced Accounting in Tally – 5 Hours
Module 2: Basics GST and GST in Tally (22 Hours)
- Basics of GST – 10 HOurs
- GST in Tally – 8 Hours
- GST Filing ( Online and Offline using GST Utility) – 4 Hours
Module 3: Basics of TDS and TDS in Tally ( 20 hours)
- Basics of TDS (8 hours)
- TDS in Tally (4 HOurs)
- TDS filing (8 Hours)
- E-filing of tax collected at source
Module 4: Basics Payroll and payroll with Tally ( 12 Hours)
- Basics of payroll (8 Hours)
- Payroll with Tally (4 hours)
Module 5: Basics Income Tax with Tally (23 Hours)
- Basics of Income Tax with Tally (15 Hours)
- Income Tax E-filing (8 Hours)
Module 6: MIS and Advance Excel (18 Hours)
- Advance Excel (10 Hours)
- MIS reporting and financials (8 Hours)
- B.com or related degree
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Fundamental writing and communication skills
Duration: 4 months Live online BAT course
Fees: Rs.49,900 + GST
For further information on the Business accounting and taxation courses in Thane, the Institute can be contacted on the below-mentioned information:
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
2. IBA Training – Institute of Business Application:
IBA Training is a pioneer in providing practical training with live projects and case studies of the companies. The course includes accounts and finance, taxation, IND-AS, IFRS, FEMA, and transfer pricing. Both online and offline classroom modes are available, which are both functional and convenient for the students.
IBA’s career support team provides 100% placement to students. With its focus on quality, the student support team takes feedback after each class is conducted. In addition, the Institute provides lifetime support to all its students through the latest industry updates and query resolution.
Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane are appropriate for all the students and professionals who wish to kick-start their careers in the field of accounting and taxation. This course provides a career boost, focusing on industry-centric practical training and course module.
Following Are the Details of the Course:
Course Name: PACT – Practical Accounts and Taxation
- Accounts up to finalization
- Income Tax
- Accounting Standards
- Financial report analysis
Benefits provided by IBA Training, Thane are as follows:
- Training to develop the best practical skills
- Easy explanation methods
- Best learning environment
- Guidance on best career opportunities
- Confidence and self-esteem build-up
- Encouragement of independent skills
To know more about the Business and Accounting Courses in Thane, the Institute can be contacted on the below-mentioned contact details:
3. ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills is one of the pioneer institutes in providing BAT courses in Thane with a job guarantee. Since 1999, it has aimed at uplifting society by eradicating unemployment through its courses. The courses are curated so that 90% focus on practical modules and 10% on the theoretical part updated as per industry norms.
The course focuses on the student’s overall development, from imparting academic training to helping students stand out in the corporate market with good personality development sessions.
Classroom and online training is provided for courses such as Tally prime, GST, SAP FICO, and many more. With the 7 latest simulation software like ESI, ITR, PF, PAN, Netbanking, GSTN, and TDS, students are made 100% placement ready.
Training Highlights Include:
- 100% placement guarantee
- Regular seminars and grooming sessions
- Expert CA faculty
- Practical training
- Soft-skill training
- Triple certification
- Mock interview sessions
Course Name: Accounts GST Tally SAP Course
Duration: Six months
For further queries related to Business Accounting and taxation courses in Thane, the Institute can be contacted on the below-mentioned contact details:
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Navi Mumbai
With 15 years of experience in accounting and recruitment solutions, ITAA was founded in 2016 with a vision to bridge the gap between students’ skills and the industries’ required skills. ITAA is in the Eastern and Westen suburbs of Mumbai, including Thane, Vashi, Ghatkopar, and Kandivali.
Besides this, they also have branches in Magarpatta, Bhosari, Deccan in Pune, and Ahmedabad and Vadodara in Gujarat. Their BAT courses in Thane have been designed keeping in mind the latest trends going on in the industry. The focus is on imparting practical training to the students.
So far, 15,000 students have completed the course and have found their dream jobs. Also, one of the features includes the course being multi-lingual. It is available in English, Hinglish, Marathi, and Gujarati. The student can choose from three options that are provided by the Institute, which are as follows:
- Accounting Shiksha:
This course is curated to teach in-depth accounting concepts like Tally prime, bank reconciliation, business accounting, and many more value-added topics.
Duration: 50 hours
Modules: 5 modules
Certification: ITAA and Tally Academy
- Tax Pro professional:
Qualified Chartered Accountants impart this course in Live video sessions. It is designed for students who wish to enhance their career skills by learning according to the industry best practices.
Duration: 65 Hours
Modules: 7 modules
Certifications: ITAA and Tally Academy
- GST Pro:
This course provides a 360-degree exposure to all the aspects of GST. By doing this course, a student will open an opportunity to become a full-fledged GST practitioner.
Duration: 35+ hours
Modules: 7 modules
For further information on Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane, the Institute can be contacted below:
Email id: email@example.com
5. Laqshya – Institute of Skills Training
Laqshya is one of the best institutes providing Business accounting and taxation courses in Thane. The institute aims to give 100% practical classroom training that equips the students to become accounts experts. Online classes are also given with a live trainer, online doubt clearing sessions, online tests, and certifications.
Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- Basic accounting with Tally and basic MS-Excel
- Advanced Tally entries and Practical accounts
- Accounts finalization
- Income Tax
- Live training
3 Months for regular batch
5 Months Sunday Batch
For further details related to Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane, the institute can be contacted on the below-mentioned information:
Recommended Read: GST Certification Courses in Mumbai
6. Learning Stage
Learning stage is a top training institute for Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane. Features of the course are as follows:
- The course focuses on practical training; therefore, 80% is based on practical application.
- Personalized guidance is provided to each student
- The classroom works in a flexible model. Both online and offline classes are available for the students
- The faculty is updated with the latest industry trends and conduct interactive sessions.
Course Name: Practical Business Accounting and Taxation – PBAT
PBAT course is an extensive course that gives students practical training and hands-on experience with software like TallyERP 9.0 and Advance Excel. This course prepares students to get a career boost when they enter the market. The course syllabus comprises five main sections, and each section is further divided into different topics, which are as follows:
Section-1: Practical BookKeeping with Tally ERP9
- Basics of accounts
- Routine Entries
- Balance Sheet Finalization
- Examples covering all real-life business transactions
- Overview of Tally and its functionalities
- Walkthrough of financial statements and reports
Sections 2: Practical Direct Taxes
- TDS Acts and sections
- TDS deductions, E-payments, E-returns, Download forms 16, 16A, 16B
- TDS correction process
- Income Tax computation
- Income Tax computation of partnership firm
- The short-term and long-term capital gain calculation, DTAA-Act
- Online ITR-I, ITR-II, ITR-III E filing
- The gift tax, clubbing of income
Section 3: Practical Goods and service tax-GST
- Complete introduction of CGST, SGST, and IGST
- Registration under GST Act
- Tax rate and charge
- GST return filing
- New tax invoicing system
- Input tax credit
- E-payment and return under GST sections
- Transfer of tax credit
- Job work
- Advance ruling
Section 4: Practical Payment Management
- Complete payroll process
- Employee’s taxation
- Various labour law forms
- Payroll report and other MIS report
- Provident fund
- ESIC, Gratuity and Bonus
- Professional tax and many more
Section 5: Advance Excel+(MIS)
- Data analysis, data validation
- Goal seeker, solver, protecting your workbook
- Working with formulas and functions, Array formulas
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Pivot tables
- Macros, VBA
- Many more advanced excel features
Course Duration: One month (Fast Track) and Two months on regular timings
Course Fees: Rs.15,000 and Rs.12,000 on discount
Goods and Service tax- GST
This course includes:
- Complete introduction of CGST, SGST, IGST
- Registration under GST Act
- Tax rate and charge
- GST return filing
- New tax invoice system
- Input tax credit
- E payment and return under GST sections
- Transfer of tax credit
- Job work
- Advance ruling
Course Duration: One week (Fast-track) and 10-15 days for regular classes
Fee structure: Rs. 6000 and Rs4800 after discount
For further queries related to Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane, the institute can be contacted below the mentioned details:
Recommended Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Kolkata
EduPristine is the oldest accounting and finance, training provider. By far, 25,000+ students have been trained. The institute has a robust online forum to enable self-paced classrooms and online learning.
Course Name: Post Graduate Program – Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT)
- Module 1: Tally accounting application
- Module 2: GST Fundamentals and GST in Tally
- Module 3: Tally income tax application
- Payroll is the fourth module.
- Module 5: Excel, Management Information Systems
- Module 6: Financial Report
- Module 7: Exciting practicals
- Module 8: SAP.
- Module 9: Soft abilities
Course Duration: 3-4 months
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. What is Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) course?
When things are progressing in the wink of an eye, one has to keep updated with the industry norms to put the best foot forward. BAT course is suitable for all those commerce students who wish to boost their careers by delving deep into finance and taxation. This course focuses on practical implementation and instills strong skills in reporting, accounting, and excel
Q2. What is the scope of Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Thane?
After taking up BAT courses in Thane, candidates can work in the below-mentioned profiles:
- Account Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Senior Accounts Executive
- Bank Officer
- Tax Consultant
- Internal Auditor
Q3. Does one require a B.com degree to pursue BAT courses in Thane?
Students with a B.Com graduate degree or a relevant one can do this course to open up more career opportunities.
Q4. What is the salary after doing business accounting and taxation courses in Thane?
The average salary for the candidate ranges from 2 lakhs – to 10 lakhs depending upon the experience and role chosen.
Q5. Which course can one choose for Auditing and Taxation in India?
One can choose the following courses:
- Diploma in accounting and auditing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Taxation
- Diploma in Tax and Company Law
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting and Taxation
- Advance Diploma in Taxation
- Post Graduate Program in Tax Management