Where every single day a new business is throwing itself into the throng of existing firms, a professional who maintains the finance in a voluntary manner can be expected to take care of the firm’s finance. It is vital to have a strong financial infrastructure to balance the company’s financial modeling, whether big or small. If you’re wondering where you can acquire in-depth training in the niche, from bookkeeping to managing accounts and finances, check out the best 10 business accounting and taxation courses in India and become a recognized professional. Let’s get into the specifics of BAT courses in India.
What are Business Accounting and Taxation Courses?
Business accounting and taxation courses in India are certification programs that provide accounting and financial management training to students with an interest in financial reporting. It covers a wide range of accounting and finance topics, including both theoretical and practical elements. The BAT courses in India are designed specifically for trade graduates who have already established a foundation in the field, making it easier and more interesting for them to advance their careers.
Check out some other rewarding courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
Top 10 Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
1. IIM Skills
When it comes to the best and most practical-oriented training institutes, IIM SKills are always placed at the top. They have mentored thousands of students over the years and understood the concerns of newcomers, hence they have designed a course to meet the needs of every single learner.
Their teaching methodologies and interactive sessions foster a fruitful learning environment and force aspirants to put what they’ve learned into action in order to get the most out of it. Their business accounting and taxation courses in India emphasize hands-on training to provide you with the most current information and understanding of account management, taxation, the GST taxation process, MIS reporting, and many other skills.
You will also learn a variety of soft skills that will help you become more competent and confident in your work. The reason IIM Skills is the first choice for aspiring learners is that they dedicate themselves to each student’s personal growth and thus have a dedicated support system.
If you want to pursue online business accounting and taxation courses in India, IIM Skills, without a doubt is one of the most prominent and excellent options that will take you from the very beginning to the advanced level.
Course Name: Master in Business Accounting and Taxation Course
Total Course Duration: 4 Months
Price: Rs. 49,900
Business Accounting and Taxation Course Syllabus
Module-1 Tally – 20 hours
Module-2 Basics of GST – 22 hours
Module-3 Basics of TDS – 20 hours
Module-4 Payroll – 12 hours
Module-5 Income Tax – 23 hours
Module-6 Advance Excel and MIS Reporting – 15 Hours
- It is a completely hands-on program with weekly activities and assignments. The tasks also have submission dates, thus no one can procrastinate and postpone the activity to get practical learning, which is one of the strongest aspects of IIM Skills.
- The course content is designed to satisfy the needs of both industry and aspiring learners.
- Once you complete the training program, you will be rewarded with a Master BAT course by IIM Skills.
- Various tools are also covered in the program which you will be practicing during the training.
- Most significantly, their participants will have unlimited access to all new recorded sessions for the rest of their lives, ensuring that no one will miss out on the niche’s most pressing requirements and techniques.
- They offer a great support system to their students. They are available 24 hours a day and respond rapidly to the student’s queries.
- IIM Skills also provide placement assistance to their students.
Why Should You Enroll in Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India?
IIM Skills is a firm believer in hands-on learning, which is why they provide online live courses in which students and tutors engage and address questions for a better understanding. Students get full-time at the end of each session to ask their queries. You can also schedule a meeting with the tutors to gain a better understanding.
You only need to send an email, and you will receive a response almost shortly. They have created flexible course hours so that everyone can take advantage of their BAT courses in India. Whether you are a newcomer or an experienced professional, you will be extremely benefited from the course. They have scheduled the program while keeping in mind the work schedule of beginners and working professionals.
The trainers here have years of mentoring expertise and have instructed over 25000 individuals since 2015. They will assist you to become a professional while taking you through the depth of accounting and taxation. By joining the IIM Skills BAT course, you will experience a new way of learning complex topics in a very easy and simple way, also you’ll get a lot of actual exposure from the start to the finish. They keep the classes small so that each student receives individualized attention.
You can also go through the details of the best Financial Modeling Courses in India to start a rewarding career in finance and related careers.
- Advanced Excel
What Will You Acquire?
- You will acquire a thorough understanding of accounting and finance.
- Master various accounting tools and software.
- A thorough understanding of Goods and services taxes.
- MIS Reporting
- Payroll and its policies
- financial auditing and reporting.
- understanding of Income Tax
- account-keeping skills
- Digital Marketing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- SEO Course
- GST Certification Course
- Financial Modeling Course
NIMF is ranked second among the best BAT courses in India due to its outstanding training programs. They provide a variety of courses in India, including corporate accounting and taxes. Thousands of students have profited from their classes and are now employed in fields that they enjoy.
It’s a specialized organization that offers both in-class and online job-related education. For beginners to experienced students, they provide a variety of business, accounting, and finance courses.
Module-1 Business Accounting
Module-2 GST Filing with Tally ERP9
Module-3 Payroll with Tally ERP9
Module-4 Goods & Services Tax (GST)
BAT Courses in India Highlights
- Their courses are made up of 80% practical learning and 20% theory.
- All of the instructors are industry experts who provide comprehensive instruction on each subject.
- The students will receive assistance for the rest of their lives. If you are having difficulties in your career, you can contact them at any time.
- You will also receive full placement assistance.
- The entire curriculum will immerse you in a hands-on learning environment.
- Tally ERP9 training
- Consistent home assignments encourage students to put what they’ve learned into practice so that they can get a taste of the real-world experience.
- They have an excellent management team that is always willing to assist.
- Each person receives personalized attention.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- A minimum qualification of 10+2,
- Undergraduate or Graduation is required,
- proficiency with a computer,
- MS Office, and the Internet.
Accounting Courses by NIMF
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation
- Diploma in Taxation
- Certified GST Professional
- Certified Accounts Professional
Program Fee Structure
Program Fee – Rs 55,000
Program Fee – Rs 45,000
Program duration – 6 Months
Who Should Enroll in the Course?
- Working Professionals
- Business Man
Here is a guide to Cost Management Accounting in India
EduPristine has 10+ years of expertise, since then they have been refining their methodologies to make their programs better and better. They offer a Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation courses in India (PGP-BAT), which includes both experiential and practical learning opportunities. ‘
Their courses were designed to assist students in becoming industry-ready financial advisers. Not only this, the support they provide to its students is at another level. You will end up having too much confidence and knowledge from here.
Module – 1Accounting in Tally
Module – 2 GST in Tally
Module – 3 Income Tax in Tally
Module – 4 Payroll and its components
Module – 5 Excel & MIS
Module – 6 Finalization of Financial Statement
Module – 7 BUSY Practicals
Module – 8 SAP
Module – 9 Soft Skills
Experiential & Practical Training
- Here are dedicated computer labs that promise 100% practical training.
- The course curriculum is designed according to the industry’s needs
- Case-studies based learning
- Project-based practical training
- Training by industry experts
- Work on Tally,
- MS Excel &
- Prepare for 4 top accounting
- Dedicated discussion forums
Soft Skill Training
- Effective business communication
- Interpersonal communication
- Email and virtual communication
- Presentation boot camp
- Interview preparation workshop
- Frequent job updates
- Customized career guidance
- Resume preparation assistance
- Career services & placement assistance
4. City Commerce Academy
City Commerce Academy, founded in 1999 is known as one of the best training institutes in India which has trained thousands of students. Since then, they are continuing to flourish the careers of enthusiastic learners with the help of their business accounting and taxation courses in India. There BAT courses in India are divided into four parts. You can choose according to your needs and expertise.
BAT Courses in India
Course 1. Business Accounting
- Basic Concept
- Accounting Theories
- Journal Entries.
Course Fees: Free
Course – 2: Accounts Expert
- Manual Accounts
- Computerized Account
- Tally ERP.
- Inventory Accounting
- Balance Sheet
Course Fees: Rs. 6200
Course – 3 Tax Expert
- Indirect Taxes before GST
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Income Tax : Concept & Returns
- Tax Deduction & Collection at Source
- Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
- Employee State Insurance (ESI)
Course Fee: 6,800.00
Course – 4: Accounts and Tax Expert
- Business Accounting
- Accounts Expert
- Taxation Expert
- Short Courses
BAT Courses in India Highlights
- It is an online course that allows taking the benefit from the lectures while sitting in your own comfort.
- You have the authority to the video classes any time you wish, according to your convenience. Along with the video lectures, you will also be provided the projects to complete for better understanding.
- You can download the lectures, projects, and study materials which are continuously updated by the institute.
- They check and analyze the response of learners’ performance so that no one can be deprived of practical training.
- Students can ask their queries to the instructors through email, phone calls, or a students’ discussion forum.
- You will also earn the certification after the course completion.
- It is completely a practical-oriented course.
- The Level 1 course is free. You can begin the learning for free and then upgrade to the next level.
K-FAT is one of India’s leading accounting and tax consulting organizations. Huge numbers of people have already benefited from their elevated training courses and are moving in the right direction in their lives as a result. They understand the requirements and skills that a financial manager should possess, hence they crafted an extremely advanced curriculum to take the beginners to the professional levels. Students not just acquire knowledge, but they really enhance their capabilities as a form of rehabilitation in this program.
Course Duration: 6 Months
- Advance Excel
- Direct Tax
- Income Tax
- Indirect Tax – GST
- TALLY PRIME Basics
- Tally Prime With Advance Accounting
- Tally Prime With Advanced Inventory
- Tally Prime With Banking
- Tally Prime With GST
- Tally Prime With (TDS)
- Tally Prime With Tax Collected at Source
- Tally Prime With Job Costing
- Tally Prime With Job Works
- Tally Prime With MIS Reports
- Tally Prime with Payroll
- Financial Services
- Quickbooks (10 Hrs.)
- MCA & IND AS
- Costing & Auditing
- Soft Skills and Personality Development
- Learner Outcome
- Graduates from the stream (B.Com, BAF, BBI)
- About to Complete Graduation
- The instructors here are industry experts who have a passion for educating the learner through ins and outs of the subject.
- Their course curriculum promises a multimodal approach through advanced training methodologies. Various assignments, projects, and case studies play a vital role in this.
- Along with the Keerti certification, you will also get the opportunity to earn the certifications from Tally and Microsoft.
- They have a dedicated placement assistance cell that assists the individual to take a lead in their careers.
Keerti Knowledge and Skills Limited
26/202, Anand Nagar, Vakola Bridge,
Santacruz (E), Mumbai- 400 055.
Also Read: Financial Risk Management
6. Laqshya Institute
Laqshya institute is known as the pioneer in the education sector that was founded in the year 2019 with the aim to flourish IT, professionals. It is a NIELIT authorized institute that provides various skill development courses. Both online and offline training is available here to fulfill the needs of the learners.
Their magnificent live sessions make the program more compelling to aspiring students as they can experience interactive learning during live sessions. Also, another compelling thing about their BAT courses in India is live project assignments that are the major part of the training program.
Their limited batch system is more beneficial because it allows them to put more focus on each student. The free study material provided by them truly helps the students to get instant knowledge of the subject. They are very confident about their teaching and promise a 100% job guarantee to their students.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Tally ERP and Prime
- Goods and Services Tax
- Income Tax
- Accounts Finalization
- Interview Skills
- They have a team of experienced trainers who have extreme expertise on the subject.
- You will gain practical exposure to the real world during the training program that will make you job-ready to take a step ahead in professionalism.
- They have more than 500 connections to the companies in which their students are placed and live joyful professional lives.
- Their courses are recognized by government agencies such as ISO, Microsoft, Google, etc.
- Experienced Faculties
- Limited Batch Size
- Assignments on LIVE Projects
- Free Study Material
- Interview Skills Training
- Free Softwares
- Online Test & Certification
- 100% Job Guarantee
Many students turn to Udemy first when they are looking for business accounting and taxation courses in India. It’s an online learning platform where enthusiastic learners from all over the world come and find a wide choice of courses on a particular subject. They pay special attention to students’ requests and expectations, and as a result, they have a plethora of training programs that fulfill the needs of beginner, medium, and advanced level learners.
Duration: 2 Hours
- Course Introduction
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounting Principles
What Will You Learn?
- Accounting Terminology & Fundamentals
- Different Types of Financial Statements
- difference between Profit and Cash Flow
- how to Depreciate & Amortize an Asset
- Income Statement / P&L Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow
- Gross and Net Book Value
- Gross Margin
- financial statements
- Identify problems
- Improve the performance
Finprov is a world-class training institute in the field of accounting and management. They have a group of chartered accountants that train aspiring learners. They have successfully trained thousands of students. Their BAT courses in India are more instructive and feasible as the experienced trainers place a strong emphasis on practical training.
The entire curriculum is created with the goal of putting the learnings into practice. The training program included live projects which will provide you with a tremendous opportunity to get practical experience. They have a goal to assist each and every student to achieve their aim and fulfill their dreams.
Course Name: PG Diploma in Business and Taxation Course
Duration: 1 Year
- Practical Accounting
- Tally Prime
- GST Practical
- Income Tax
- MS Excel
- ESI, PF, and PT
- Language and Professional Skills
- Quickbooks Online
- Corporate Law
- SAP Fico
- Introduction to Auditing
- Management Information System
- Their BAT courses in India have an extremely innovative course curriculum designed by chartered accountants.
- You will master various accounting software including SAP FICO ERP, and Tally Prime Mandm QuickBooks.
- Certification of completion is also awarded by the institutes.
- Also, you will get the 3 months internship.
- They promise tech-enabled learning.
- They are industry-oriented training
- 360-degree exposure
- Personalized career exposure.
Geo Infopark, Second Floor,
P. O. Kochi, Kakkanad, 682040
9. APG Learning
APG Learning established its base in 2013, and since then it is counted in the list of top-rated business accounting and taxation courses in India. Its mission is to upskill the youth and increase employment in India. They have conducted their BAT courses worldwide, hence their alumni have spread around the world.
With the aim to make the learning process fun and enjoyable, they have combined their academic and practical knowledge in their course curriculum. They partner with the world’s leading educational suppliers to deliver career-oriented courses of the highest caliber to enable working professionals to develop new skills and advance in their jobs.
Along with their highly interactive sessions, their supposed system is also a major facility that they provide. With the personalized mentorship, you will equip extremely organized skills to manage the firm’s finance. To ensure that the students are learning updated methodologies, they always make sure to update the course every six months.
Fees: 35000/- (Inclusive Taxes)
Duration: 3 Months
Weekday Batches – Mon To Friday
1. Industrial Accounting- 10 hrs
2. Tally- 30 hrs
3. Direct Taxation- 12 hrs
4. Goods and service tax GST- 12 Hrs
5. Payroll – 4 hrs
6. Excel and MIS- 15 hrs
7. Business Computer Application
What Will You Learn?
- You will get an in-depth knowledge of accounting and taxation.
- Learn about payroll, GS, and IT.
- You will be ready to get a job as a GST, Manager Accounts, Finance Manager, Tax analyst, Accounts Executive
- Also, you will get practical learning of MS Excel and MIS.
Who Should Enroll?
- Non-Commerce Background (1 year of actual work experience)
- Students pursuing CA/CS/ICWA/CFA
82/1A & 83/1A, Sakal Nagar, Gate no 1, Baner Road, Aundh, Pune,
Here are the Most Popular Accounting Interview Questions
10. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin is a global e-learning platform and the provider of one of the best BAT courses in India. Here you will find a plethora of courses by which thousands of professionals have already transformed their careers.
Their business accounting and taxation courses in India are a full package of all the important topics including accounting, finance, GST, income tax, TDS, and many more. They rank top among various BAT courses in India because of their 9-in-1 approach. And the course curriculum is again one of the most excellent features they provide to their students.
Module 1: GST Practitioner Course
Module 2: Income Tax Course
Module 3: Financial Statement Analysis
Module 4: Advanced Tally ERP 9
Module 5: Advanced Excel
Module 6: HR Payroll Management
Complimentary Module 1: Soft Skills Development
Complimentary Module 2: Resume Writing
- Henry Harvin has a 9-in-1 course that completely refines the students’ skills in no time.
- Their modified and equipped curriculum suits everyone’s needs to become a professional.
- Along with the brilliant course curriculum, the industry-related projects make the course more practical and fun.
- You will also be provided 1-year gold membership, which allows you to access all new recorded sessions.
- You will also get an internship opportunity.
- You will refine your interview skills to crack any interview with ease.
9 in 1 Course
- Live interactive sessions
- Live projects
- Certification after course completion
- 100% placement guarantee
- E-Learning Access
- 1-Year gold membership
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are business accounting and taxation courses in India?
Business accounting and taxation courses in India are the training programs that assist students from commerce backgrounds. The course provides in-depth knowledge of accounting, taxation, cost management, financial modeling, and other important topics to make the learner a professional financial manager.
2. What are the prerequisites for enrolling in business accounting and taxation courses in India?
Generally, a student must be graduated with a commerce background to enroll in business accounting and taxation courses in India. However, the prerequisite varies from institute to institute, you can go through the above-listed business accounting and taxation courses in India to find the most relevant course according to your qualifications.
3. Are BAT courses in India a good career choice?
BAT courses in India are definitely one of the most enrolled programs because of the growing needs of businesses and financial managers. You can blindly go through any of the above-listed BAT courses in India to make a rewarding career for yourself.
There are numerous business accounting and taxation courses in India, but finding the finest one can be a tough job. That is why we have listed the top 10 business accounting and taxation courses in India in this article to help to find the most compelling one. BAT courses in India are the prominent choice one can opt for a rewarding career as the profile of a financial manager is highly in demand.
Cost management is a job that needs proper knowledge of finance and taxation, and that is why thousands of institutes are dedicated to providing BAT courses in India. In this post, you have gone through the most trusted and practical-oriented courses. So, without any ado, choose your ideal one and start learning to become a professional.