The purpose of the corporate business accounting and taxation courses in Goa is to bridge the knowledge gap between the academic information offered in graduate courses and the real-world skills needed to succeed in today’s cutthroat corporate environment. Candidates who enroll in the business accounting and taxation course online will get to know about the subject and have the chance to develop the necessary abilities. This post will give you detailed information about the BAT courses in Goa along with the cost, duration, and other important details.
For commerce students who are interested in a career in finance or taxation, the BAT Course is available. Excellent accounting, Excel, and reporting skills are required to address both the practical and indirect taxation components. Business Accounting and Taxation is a specialized training course that is created only by professionals in the field.
You’ll grasp the subject better if you study finance, accounting, and taxation. Candidates will gain a thorough understanding of the subject in Business Accounting and Taxation course as well as the chance to build useful skills. Through thorough research of the subject, candidates gain an understanding of the current state of our nation’s economy.
This course covers the VAT system, GST bands, accounting and taxes fundamentals, and the Indian tax structure (Goods and Services Tax). They should be proficient in math and have a rudimentary understanding of the principles of commerce because these skills will help them implant the subject’s complex notions.
Due to the rising tax burden and lack of qualified accounting professionals, this course places a strong emphasis on the need to create a foundation for students who are interested in pursuing a career in accounting. The goal of the overall course design is to provide students with as much knowledge about the subject as possible so they may use it in their jobs.
Students who enroll in the specialist certificate program in Accounting and Taxation will learn everything they need to know about accounting and taxes. It is accessible both offline and online. In the subject of Accounting & Taxation, students learn the fundamentals of accounting, financial planning, and financial theory with an emphasis on taxation, which is defined as the act of collecting fiscal (tax).
Criteria to Enrol For Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
- Everybody who has finished the program (B.Com, BAF, or BBI).
- B.Com, BAF, and BBI students are nearing the end of their academic careers.
- Students who desire to work in taxation and financial accounting.
Although the majority of colleges and institutions concentrate on teaching financial accounting, candidates for jobs in business accounting need to have specific training, such as a Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation (PGP-BAT course).
Career Opportunities after Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
Candidates can be offered the below positions post completion of the Business Accounting and Taxation course.
- Assistant Accountant
- Supervisor of Accounting
- Manager of Accounting
- Senior Accountant
- Junior Accountant
- Assistant to the Auditor
- Administrator of Accounting
- Assistant in Taxation
- Manager of Taxation
Other Most Rewarding Courses in Goa
- Content Writing Courses In Goa
- Digital Marketing Courses in Goa
- Technical Writing Courses in Goa
- SEO Courses in Goa
Some of the Job Profiles You Can Be Offered Post Completing the Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
- Senior Accountant – All of the company’s financial reports are produced and made available by senior accountants.
- Accounting Managers –The company’s finances are accurately and openly documented by accounting managers. They also guarantee that the business generates enough revenue to cover all liabilities.
- Accounts Executive To record and manage their accounts, all organizations require accounts executives. This entry-level profile requires you to keep records and make them accessible to auditors.
- Tax Manager – The most important person for the company is a tax manager. Together with the finance department, tax managers produce the company’s reports and financial statements as well as calculate the tax that will be due by the business each year. They keep open books and make sure the business complies with all applicable state and federal tax regulations.
- Budget Analyst – Budget analysts play a crucial role in the operation of any company or organization. They examine and understand the company’s financial statements. To satisfy the needs of the organization, they create current-year budgets based on their analyses.
- Finance Manager – Financial managers are in charge of directing the allocation and execution of the budget. They make sure that there is no wasteful spending and that the accountants’ financial accounts are accurate and open.
- Income Tax Officer – You can also work as an income tax officer after completing the online course in corporate accounting and taxation. As an income tax officer, it is your responsibility to ensure that individuals are abiding by the laws governing income tax.
- Auditing Assistant – Assistants to the Auditor make sure that the company’s financial statements are correct and that no money is being wasted. To make sure that there hasn’t been any fraud of any kind, they monitor other auditors while they prepare, compile, and analyze financial reports.
Learn more about the high-rated Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai
The Top 10 Institutes Offering Online/ Offline Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa Are Listed Below-
With good and affordable business accounting and taxation course fees, the business accounting and taxation training in Goa is designed to help commerce students develop their skills to meet the current expectations of the Financial Accounting and Taxation Industry. After finishing this professional degree and related training, students will be able to perform accounting and taxation activities in the three industries of manufacturing, trading, and services.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a reputable institution for Business Accounting and taxation courses in Goa with years of experience in the field of online education. Numerous students are taking advantage of the chance to advance their skills with their highly regarded training programs, and thousands of them have used their extensive professional courses to change their jobs.
The BAT course offered by IIM Skills is among the top programs being developed to curate professionals in the finance industry. You learn the fundamentals of accounting with IIM Skills, but you also practice what you learn so that you can quickly and easily retain all the material.
The institute has a dedicated support system that enables you to get in touch with them if you need help with a problem. They provide a variety of perks with their courses, including tool-based learning, lifelong support, live interactive sessions, practical projects, internship chances, and more.
Duration: 4 Months live online
Hours: 120+ Hours of Lectures, 60+ Hours Practical Assignment
Course Fees: Rs. 9,900+18% GST
Key Features of BAT Courses in Goa
- BAT course with IIM Skills provides you with lifetime support and lifetime access to live classes and recordings.
- It is tool-based practical learning.
- 100% guarantee for interview.
- Get trained by top-level Cas.
- Guarantee for 100% money return, if dissatisfied.
- Get globally accredited Master BAT certified
Other Courses by IIM Skills
NIFM has 15 centers across India and it offers a systematically designed curriculum of business accounting and taxation courses in Goa. It has branches in Agra UP, Delhi NCR – Karol bagh, Janakpuri, Pitampura, Lajpat Nagar, Vaishali Ghaziabad UP, Faridabad, Gurugram ( Gurgaon ) Haryana, Wakad Pune Maharashtra, Mumbai Maharastra, Jaipur Rajasthan, Ahmedabad Gujrat, Ludhiana Punjab, Bhuvneshwar Orisa, Hyderabad,
The institute offers Diploma in Financial Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation courses in Goa. Business Accounting and taxation course from NIFM is a great idea as live projects with learning methodology uplift the knowledge of the student. With knowledge graduation, students will be competent enough to get a job globally.
The institute’s agenda is to identify the requirements of the industry and design the course in accordance with the HR-seeking skills of a candidate. It is a 100% job-oriented course that consists of practical training. The candidate after completion of the course can secure a profile in banks, CPA firms, corporate, other financial institutions, big and small business houses, and others.
If an accountant is knowledgeable about every facet of accountancy, taxation, and e-filing, his earning potential is hues. The course has been created with all practical considerations so that students can get employment even halfway through the program.
Fees For The Course
The fee is INR 45000 + GST.
Sunday -Morning/Evening Batch: 6 hours per class
Saturday/Sunday -Morning/Noon/Evening Batch: 3 hours per class
Weekday-Morning/Noon/Evening Batch: MWF or TTS (2 hours per class)
NIFM’s Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa, Key Features
- Experts in the field train the students.
- Certificate from the NIFM, a renowned academic institution.
- Seek assistance if necessary to begin a profession as an accountant or tax expert.
- The flexibility of batch days and timing.
- The course is practical more often than not (more than 80% of the time).
- Emphasis on GST, TDS, INCOME TAX, and E-FILLING in a practical manner as well as on government portals, combined with the course’s design to meet the needs and demands of the industry.
Also Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Mumbai
Adtalem Multinational Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global provider of education with headquarters in the US, is the owner of EduPristine. The goal of Adtalem Global Education is to motivate students to achieve their objectives, flourish, and improve the world. Well-known service provider Adtalem Global Education Inc. is a well-known service provider.
EduPristine offers Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation courses in Goa. It is a program that is interactive and hands-on and was created to prepare students for jobs as accounting professionals. Courses in business accounting and taxation are developed, planned, and put together in Goa by subject-matter experts with years of experience.
This innovative teaching approach gives students the chance to apply what they have learned in class and prepares them for real-world situations by exposing them to real-world concerns and occurrences. Before participating in the live Business Accounting and Taxation Course online, students must first complete the lab-based physical classroom instruction, which focuses on the practical application of the principles.
They prepare students to apply for a variety of employment in the accounting and taxation industries after they complete the program.
To know BAT courses in Goa prices, email- [email protected]
The Post Graduate Program in Business Accounting and Taxation can be finished in as little as 5 months, depending on the candidate’s commitment and concentration.
EduPristine Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa, Key Features:
- It offers both online and classroom courses.
- Each module’s lectures are divided into two parts: theoretical knowledge and application. For the course program, live online instruction will be offered by the faculty.
- Students will learn how to use accounting software and other industry-standard tools in the classroom through the utilization of case studies.
- The curriculum was designed, constructed, and organized by experts in the accounting and tax industries.
- In a highly interactive environment, you can work on projects that are relevant to the industry at the EduPristine center to obtain real-world experience in learning.
- Students get additional mentoring outside of lectures for assistance and doubt-clearing throughout the program.
- Opt minimum of 6 modules and get complimentary “Soft Skill Training” at zero cost.
ITAA offers Business Accounting and taxation courses in Goa by the name “Tax Pro Professional”. This course has been created for accounting professionals who are ready to advance their careers by discovering the most in-demand techniques and tools. Experience Live Video Sessions with Qualified Chartered Accountant Trainers. Apply what you’ve learned while working on in-field projects and learning simulations, which expose you to actual business situations and help you develop your abilities.
This course is designed by experts to turn you into an expert. Online courses in business accounting and taxation are taught by qualified chartered accountant trainers in live lectures. By exposing you to actual scenarios and letting you hone your skills, in-field projects and learning simulations will assist you in putting what you’ve learned into practice.
Key Features of Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa With ITAA
- You will learn market trends that are important to tax and accounting
- GST ideas and return submission &Accounts finalization
- Training from qualified CA faculty.
- Recorded videos with superior quality for relearning and revision are provided after the lecture.
- Periodic online assessment with assignments, questionnaires, and online exams.
- At ITAA, students can enroll in multilingual courses. Currently, the courses are offered in Gujarati, Marathi, English, and English-Hindi.
- Get certified by ITAA and Tally Academy.
- Get notifications for a job interview through LMS and the applicable facility.
Course Duration- 65 hours and it covers 7 modules
Recommended Read: Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Thane
5. APG Learning
APG Learning was started a few years ago with the dual goals of educating students and fostering socio-economic development. They offer some of the best business, entrepreneurial, and finance employability courses. APG aims to meet the requirement of the hour for new hires to demonstrate cross-disciplinary talents to succeed in the modern business environment.
Benefits of BAT Courses in Goa-
- Learn everything you can about accounting.
- Learn the basics of IT, GST, and payroll.
- Students will be hired as managers in the following fields: accounts manager, finance manager, tax analyst, an accounts executive.
- Learn how to use Excel and MIS in practice.
- Practical exposure to accounting and tax and continuous updation with the latest knowledge of taxation.
- APG learning has an industry-centric formula to plug in the gap in the lack of quality training and varying industry requirements, called CAMP
The fee for the business accounting and taxation courses in Goa is INR 40000(inclusive of taxes).
Duration- 3 months
The Institute of Business Applications (IBA) provides courses in finance, accounts, taxation, SAP, and other advanced courses.
The course has been created to meet the particular requirements of professional accountants, by current industry norms. The course is developed to bridge the gap between the academic knowledge covered in graduate courses and the practical skills required to succeed in today’s corporate world.
Students who enroll in the Account and Taxes program are prepared to work in the field and pursue careers in accounting and taxation. The course covers topics such as financial accounting, banking and finance, income tax and TDS, customs, import and export, Goods and Services Tax (GST), customs law, compliance, and payroll processing.
Key Benefits Of IBA’s BAT Courses in Goa
- It offers Business Accounting and Taxation courses both online and classroom, so the student has the convenience of attending it anytime and anywhere.
- It provides practical training on case studies and live projects.
- 100% placement support by a dedicated career support team.
- The fee is affordable to all candidates and has the flexibility of paying in installments.
7. Keerti Institute
Keerti institute offers K-FAT financial Business accounting and taxation courses in Goa. Keerti Institute, a project of KEERTI KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS LTD., offers training courses to assist young people looking for career advancement and the employment role they hope to fill. Their specially crafted programs enable young people to acquire the information and skills necessary for the contemporary, global economy.
The course is intended for students majoring in commerce and assists them in developing the necessary abilities to meet the needs of the financial accounting and taxation industries today. The student will be prepared by this course and the necessary training to handle Accounting and Taxation activities in each of the three industries—manufacturing, trading, and service industries.
Overview of BAT Courses in Goa
- Office tools and advanced excel
- Basic Accounting
- Income tax, TDS, Indirect tax-GST
- BFSI(Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, and Investment)
- Tally Prime Basics and Advance Accounting
Course Duration- 6 months (288 hours)
Recommended Read: Online Financial Modeling Courses
Udemy offers BAT courses in Goa that covers Accounting, Financial, MI, Data Analysis, Tax Professional, and Auditors. The courses on Udemy are easy to use and comprehend. You must purchase the course you want to enroll in, and the institute will send you the entire course, including all of the modules. Since this is a self-learning module, you decide how long you want to spend learning each lesson.
- Tally Prime
- GST & GST Portal Concepts
- Income Tax, TCS & TDS
- Double Entry Accounting Systems- Elements, Steps, Structure Explained
- Tally – Introduction, History, Advantages
- Golden Rules of Accounts
- Accounting, Inventory, and Taxation Management
Highlights of Udemy Financial Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa-
- It is a tally authorized institute known as TallyGuru and Office Expert
- The practical course followed by a case studies explanation
- Quizzes after each chapter
- Availability of Soft copy/reference questions
- Regular assignments and practice tests were conducted.
Must read Finance Risk Management
Coursera is an online learning website that provides free courses on practically all current topics. You can pick from a variety of courses on taxation and business accounting. If you make the effort to learn and study, these courses, developed by specialists in the field, will help you become an expert in every subject from scratch.
To create the ideal course, Coursera works with numerous Indian and international institutions as well as businesses. The learner receives a certificate upon successful completion of each course.
10. Henry Harvin
A global tech company with customers in 97+ countries, Henry Harvin is established in the US and India. The Certified Business accounting and taxation courses in Goa offered by Henry Harvin cover topics of accounting like GST, Income tax, and TDs which are very important modalities of any financial business operations. The Business accounting and taxation course are earmarked for professionals keen on building a successful career in accounting and taxation.
The live session course lasts for more than 170 hours and gives students practical knowledge through internships, boot camps, and real projects in a variety of topics, including GST, Advanced Excel, and Payroll, among others.
Key Highlights Of BAT Courses in Goa –
- The Tribune ranks the Henry Harvin Certified Accounting & Taxation Professional (CATP) Course as the best in 2021.
- It’s a 9 in 1 course. Projects+ Training + Certification+ Internship + E- Learning + Placement +Hackathons + Bootcamps+ Gold Membership
- Projects Rated by Industry-They emphasize providing learners with industry-grade projects that follow the curriculum during training to promote practical and in-depth subject learning.
- Gets hands-on education in business accounting and taxation with a focus on 100% practical training+ Focus on learning through projects and active learning+GCAO Pedagogy that is in Use
- Comprehensive Curriculum-The Business Accounting & Taxation Course curriculum provides candidates with an in-depth understanding of the Accounting & Taxation fundamentals they need to stay ahead in their field.
- Live Projects+ Internship + Recorded Video+Interview Skills + Career Services + Weekly Job Support+ Free Membership Benefits + 1-Year Gold Membership of Finance Academy Obtain Alumni Status to connect with 18,000 people.
Q1. What is the average salary of a tax accountant?
Freshers get a start at 2lac-8lac per annum if cleared in the first attempt.
Q2. What are the eligibility criteria to pursue BAT courses in Goa online?
Candidate should be10+2 examination passed out from a recognized board. Those who are graduates with at least 50% are also eligible to apply for this course.
Q3. What is the average cost for BAT courses in Goa?
Business Accounting and taxation courses in Goa, depending on the school and degree level, normally take three to six months and cost between twenty thousand and fifty thousand dollars (Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate).
Q4. In which sector of the economy has demand for business accounting and taxation professionals?
Finance, Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Real Estate, Government support services, Professional and technical services, and many more sectors put forward the demand for accounting and taxation professionals.