Accounting plays a vital role in many aspects of business. From keeping tabs on expenditures and making decisions on good investments to minting profits, accounting has been a crucial structure. Pursuing tally courses in Delhi and Worldwide provides numerous benefits. Students who opt for tally courses gain excellent career options and valuable skills. These courses are affordable, flexible, and time-saving and provide an excellent career in the accounting field. The demand for tally courses is increasing day by day. But what exactly is tally? Read on to find out about the definition of tally, tally courses in Delhi, and more.
This Article Contains:
- What is tally?
- Why is Tally important and what is it used for?
- Benefits of tally in economy
- Career opportunities of tally course
- What is a tally course?
- Eligibility criteria and fees for tally courses in Delhi.
- Important concepts of tally course.
- Benefits of taking up tally courses in Delhi.
- Tally courses in Delhi.
- Frequently asked questions
What is Tally?
Transaction Allowed in Linear Line Yards is a software program that was established by Shyam Goenka and Bharat Goenka in 1986. This software is utilized by both large-scale and small-scale companies and businesses to track cash flow in the business and improve overall business performance. The latest version of Tally is Tally.ERP9, which is used for managing bools and accounts for every business.
Why is Tally Important and What is it Used For?
Tally is an important tool for calculating finances, taxation, and GST effectively and easily. It is best known for its financing and accounting systems, making it a crucial software for businesses. Students who take up tally courses have the potential to gain brilliant career choices and skills. These courses are affordable, and flexible and save time by providing an excellent stepping stone to choosing a career in accounting.
What is This Software Used For?
The main reason tally software is used is to ease the complicated and strenuous process of maintaining the inflow and outflow of finance in business. Companies often found it difficult to keep track of records of these statements, with their everyday transactions and would come up with numerous errors in the recordings which then led to incorrect calculations. These incorrect statements affect other accounting calculations as well like profits, losses, and taxes. Tally played a major role in resolving these issues.
Benefits of Tally in The Economy
Tally plays a crucial role in the growth of the companies and the economy as a whole. Its applications are used in various financial sectors, including Banking, Manufacturing, Government, and Education.
- Banking– In the banking sector, Tally is valuable in carrying out accounting jobs, management of loans, managing all branches and clients, tax compliance, and generating analytics and reports.
- Manufacturing– In manufacturing Tally can be used to look after inventory, production, and sales.
- The government uses Tally software because it is non-complicated and cost-effective to use. It helps to keep track of expenses, generate income records, calculate pay scales, generate payslips, and keep track of employee records. Tally is also helpful in tax compliance.
- Education- In the education sector, this application is crucial as it aids in executing fees and management of the library since the management of fees can get quite burdensome. Moreover, maintaining books on the loan is also not that simple a task. But the existence of a tally makes it hassle-free for anyone to use. Attendance maintenance is also done through Tally.
Career Opportunities of Tally Course
I am certain you would have wondered or thought about considering your career in Tally. But, are you wondering what happens next? Well, here are a few opportunities you can consider taking up after the completion of the course.
- Accounting Executive- In this job you will be responsible for maintaining everyday business relationships with clients. Your key responsibility will be to closely monitor the company’s advertising, publicity, and finances. You will also have to look after maintaining the accounts.
- Junior Accountant- A bachelor’s degree is a prerequisite to landing a job as a junior accountant. Your role will be to work under a senior accountant at an entry-level in an accounting firm where you will be required to look into the details of accounting.
- Inventory Manager- As an Inventory Manager, your role will involve tracking, controlling, and managing the movement, stocking usage, processing of orders, and manufacturing This will ensure that there is no overstocking or understocking thus reducing the handling costs.
- Bookkeeper-Bookkeeping involves recording all types of monetary transactions that involve transferring money or money worth. If you may ask how tally plays a role here, then you should also know that it helps record monetary transactions, post debits, and credits, and maintain ledger, accounts, and branches. Tally also helps bookkeepers record the working data of the company’s employees and automatically fills payroll and estimates tax. Some of the other tasks performed by tallying are simplifying purchase orders, receiving and storing bills, payment of bills, and tracking business expenditures.
- Freelancers- If you are not looking to work for one firm, then this option is for you. This is the latest age-dynamic career option for tally experts. As you are familiar with the term, you should know that you will be working for different clients and earning as per the individual work based on your services.
Well, before you may proceed, it is important to know that you must rely on well-established and popular tally training institutes In India. I have made a list of the best tally courses in Delhi which you will read later on in this article. Several books are the best read on tally which you should also be reading on.
What is A Tally Course?
A tally course is not a UG or PG degree course but generally is a 1-3 months long program that offers an understanding and knowledge of the software in-depth and also teaches about the basic concepts related to the management of inventory, GST, and TDS calculations, modifying company information, etc. Moreover, it is easy to use this software, and has benefitted many multinational companies.
You could either opt for a certification course or a Diploma course that can go up to 2 years. The mode of learning may be online or offline depending on what you prefer. Tally courses offer excellent career opportunities and learning skills. Some of the best accounting professionals vouch for their educational services.
Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure of Tally Courses in Delhi
The following criteria are taken into account for enrolling in this course:
- It is mandatory to complete a 10+2 education and a background in Commerce is preferred. However, an individual from any stream can apply.
- Having a basic knowledge of business operations and accounting makes it easier for you to excel in this course. However, it is not a prerequisite to enroll in this course.
- Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 in the Commerce stream is expected for Diploma courses.
- If you have been looking for a career in accounting, Tally Courses in Delhi offers exceptional courses with industry-relevant topics and professional lecturers. Moreover, this course is also popular in finance, accounts, and business management and serves as an added benefit to the students.
Fee structure: Usually the course fee can range between 8000-10,000 INR, but this can vary as per your choice of course and institution you choose to enroll at.
Important Concepts of Tally Courses in Delhi
The main concepts covered in this course are as follows:
Billing -is a common phenomenon and an important aspect of accountancy. Whenever you pass an accounting entry, a bill is generated which has several benefits.
Banking- Banks are not an important part of businesses. In this period, it is unimaginable to function as a business without involving banks and their policies. With the aid of concepts such as TDS, GST, and tally ERP; applicants will learn how direct and indirect tax can be estimated.
Taxation- For a business to flourish, it is crucial to be in cooperation with the Government. Tally courses help you familiarise yourself with the insights on VAT, Excise, income, customs, etc.
Benefits of Taking up Tally Courses in Delhi
It is ideal to think if there are any benefits to this course or what the scope of the Tally Course in India is, let me tell you that this course opens the door to plenty of opportunities that also help you excel in your career and gain a better experience. Read on to learn about the benefits.
- Better Job opportunities
After completing the course with a certification or a Diploma, you can apply to most of the companies in India and abroad. Multi-national companies, Banks, Private companies, and other small or medium businesses recruit tally employees.
- Bigger choice in the variety of jobs
Tally has been used as an important sector of the accounting department in every company. Students who would take up the course make an asset to the company. Therefore, the tally course allows its students to choose jobs from the wide range of offers that they come across.
- Convenient access to learning
This course is available as both online and offline courses and gives its students the option to take classes in person or from their home. You can take this as an upskilling course while working a full-time job or studying in a college. This makes the course much easier for students to learn.
It is beneficial to many students to choose from the wide range of tally courses in Delhi as it offers them easy learning and hassle-free teaching methods in the classroom mode or virtual mode. The class notes will be provided to all the students irrespective of their mode of learning.
- Better knowledge of accounting.
This software covers different aspects of bookkeeping. One of the main benefits of learning tally is that it opens a new world of accounting knowledge.
- Easy to study and execute
Since tally is a simple software to use with an uncomplicated nature. When coupled with several benefits of the software, attracts many students to take up tally courses in Delhi.
- Booming software
When compared to other software, this is quite popular because it is easy to use and has adaptable features. It is a high-speed functioning software. Students learning this software will be open to a wide range of accounting features and will find benefits from this course.
- Added advantage for accounting and commerce students.
Small, medium, and large companies have benefitted from this software. Students who have pursued Commerce or accounts will benefit from learning this course by landing a job at a leading firm.
- Better salary
After completion of this course, you could expect a better-paying job with an exceptional salary for a fresher. The average salary for a fresher in India is more than 9,20,000 per annum.
- Global Market
Tally has not only been popular in India but also has found great importance abroad. Internationally, it is used in many MNCs. Therefore, students who are familiar with this software will have a greater chance to pursue a career overseas.
These were some of the benefits you could reap after the completion of a tally course.
Other best courses in Delhi:
- Content Writing Courses in Delhi
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
- GST Certification Courses in Delhi
- Technical Writing Courses in Delhi
- SEO Courses in Delhi
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Delhi
- Financial Modeling Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Investment Banking Courses in Delhi
Tally Courses in Delhi
Now that you have learned various career opportunities, benefits, and what this is all about, here is the list of top courses you will come across in Delhi that I have curated for you.
#1 Tally Master Course by IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is widely considered one of the best e-learning platforms in India, offering a comprehensive Tally Master Course for beginners as well as advanced learners. The program covers all the essential concepts of Tally and is led by Industry experts who also provide guidance on job placements.
The course is designed to be self-paced, allowing students to access it online. It offers a blend of technical and soft skills that are highly relevant in the industry, making it an excellent choice for both graduates and professionals who wish to pursue this course at IIM SKILLS.
Features of the Tally Course:
- Self-paced learning.
- 60+ hours of practical assignments.
- Industry-relevant software tools.
- The government of India recognized the certificate.
- Placement and job training opportunities.
- User-friendly learning resources, pre-recorded sessions, eBooks, etc.
Objectives of the course:
- To learn about the basics of accounting and accounting standards.
- To understand the software and its application in accounting
- To learn about Tally ERP 9 AND Tally Prime and their functions.
- Get hands-on training from experts and assistance in job interviews.
- To develop skills that are in trend in the industry and in demand.
Modules of the course:
- Module 1- Business Accounting.
- Module 2- Advance Tally ERP 9 and Tally Prime.
- Module 3- Advance Accounting in Tally.
Skills you will develop in this course:
IIM SKILLS is committed to instilling not only practical knowledge but also integrating soft skills helping individuals to excel in their careers and contribute to the growth of the company. IIM SKILLS instills the following skills that are highly desirable by companies while hiring candidates:
- Accounting Competency.
- Analytical Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Numerical Ability.
- Computer Skills.
Who should consider this course?
- Any graduate (10+2) can consider leveling up his/her skills with this course. Moreover, a background in commerce is an added advantage.
- CA professionals will find this an advantageous skill to possess.
- Financial Professionals.
- Business Management students.
- Students with computer knowledge can take up this course.
Duration: 2 months.
Course fee: 2900 INR +18%GST.
Mode of learning: Online.
- Website: www.iimskills.com
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Contact number: +91 9580740740.
#2 Accounting with Tally.ERP9 by NIIT
This is an intensive learning offline course led by experienced faculties. NIIT offers the most popular software and tools such as MS Office for analyzing finances and making reports. It also offers real-time practice on data sets for a better learning experience.
Objectives of the course:
- Learning to create MS Word and format texts and paragraphs.
- Working with Excel sheets.
- Understand and apply basic accounting principles.
- To modify workbooks, calculating and printing workbook contents.
- Understand the double-entry system.
- Understand basic tally features.
- Identify important aspects of the tally.
- Managing account information while processing and recording business transactions.
Modules of the course:
- To create and manage Professional Documents using MS Word.
- Present and manage data using Excel sheets
- Accounting with tally. ERP9
- Students should be able to communicate and understand English. Students with commerce in 10+2 are preferred.
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate able to understand the basics of Tally. Should have an understanding of Microsoft OS and PC essentials.
Duration: 36 hours.
Mode of learning- Offline
Certification: Certificate program in Accounting with Tally. ERP9
#3 Advanced Diploma Financial Accounting and Business Taxation by National Institute of Financial Markets (NIFM)
NIFM is one of the best educational institutions to offer an advanced Diploma course in Financial Accounting and Business Taxation. This is an offline course delivering classes in well-equipped classrooms and industry-relevant tools and software.
This course enables its students to work with live projects and get hands-on experience using software like Tally. ERP9 and Java Utility by Government scheme. This course promises the best learning with excellent services and facilities.
- Learn about modern bookkeeping
- Computerized entry and finalizing reports
- Industry-relevant case studies.
- Flexible learning schedule and time.
- Career guidance.
- Lifetime faculty support.
- Well-equipped classroom.
- Assistance in placements.
Who can enroll in the course?
Any undergraduates, postgraduates, working professionals, and entrepreneurs
- Minimum qualification of 10+2, undergraduates or postgraduates.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
Course fee: 75,000 INR.
Mode of Learning- Classroom.
- Tally Courses in India
- Tally Courses in Noida
- Tally Courses in Mumbai
- Tally Courses in Chennai
- Tally Courses in Pune
#4 Tally.ERP9+Tally Prime+ Income Tax+ GST+TDS+MS Excel by Udemy
This is an online certificate course that is quite popular in the educational industry. This is a compulsion course for Accounting, Financial, MIS, Data Analysis, Tax professionals, and Auditors.
Highlights of the course:
- Practice tests
- Easy access to the course.
- Downloadable learning resources
- Lifetime access to the course
- Certificate of completion.
- Experienced faculty
- Quiz for each chapter.
Who can enroll in this course?
- Any commerce graduate or postgraduate, Professional, Junior, and Senior Accounting executives.
Duration of the course: 45.5 hours.
Course fee: 499 INR.
Mode of learning: Online.
#5 Tally Prime Basic Course by TEPL Tally Educations.
This is an online course that provides the flexibility to learn at your own pace. It is a specialization course that covers fundamentals with step-by-step instructions. This course focuses on real-life business scenarios and includes practice sessions and illustrations to aid learning. The course has some of the best industry experts. Additionally, students have lifetime access to the job portal.
Modules of the course:
- Tally Prime Start-up
- Tally Prime basics
- Recording day-to-day transactions.
- Bill-wise accounts, Bills Receivable, and Payable Management.
- Tally Prime with banking
Duration of the course: 5 hours.
Course fee: 1500 INR.
Certification: Industry-recognised certification after completion.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Is there a prerequisite to take up tally courses in Delhi?
There are no prerequisites as such for certificate courses, but Diploma certificates do prefer commerce background students.
Q2. Is tally courses in Delhi a good choice to consider?
Tally is currently an in-demand software in India and abroad. If you are looking to get into accounting and financial departments, you can consider this course.
Q3. Can one learn to tally in one month?
Certificate course in tally takes about 1-3 months and if students are looking to consider more extensive courses, it may take up to 2 years.
Q4. What are the career opportunities in Tally?
You can start your career as an Account Executive, Junior Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accountant manager, Financial Analyst, etc.
Q5. What is the basic pay scale for a tally professional?
Depends on the department you work in and your experience in this field. But a fresher can earn up to 2-5LPA.
Tally software has been in demand in this age in various fields of business and accounting. This paves the way for professionals in accounting and graduates with extensive knowledge in Tally to create exceptional careers in India and abroad. Tally is also being used in most of the global companies and it creates a greater demand for them. Tally courses in Delhi have always offered some of the best teaching faculties and exceptional students with skills relevant to the current industry.
Some of the best universities and educational institutions for learning are found in Delhi. You need n6ot think twice before taking courses in tally as these are the best options for you to choose from, either online or offline. Having said that I hope this article was really helpful in choosing your desired course.