Goa is a dream destination for all to go for a picnic, or vacation and enjoy the sea view, beaches, and pleasant weather with coconut water in hand. What if you go there for your study? Data analytics courses in Goa are an excellent option for those who want to dive into the world of data science and want a handful of experience and high paid jobs. Before you go for a data analytics course, you must have a basic knowledge of data analytics, what it is, how it works, skills, and responsibilities of a data analyst.
Millions of data are shared in a day on various websites, via emails, videos we watch on YouTube, and Google searches. Knowingly or unknowingly people share and search for billions of things, from how to make coffee, to what to wear to business planning. Millions of data are generated by a company in a day but they do not know which one is beneficial for the company.
Therefore, the company hires a data analyst to filter and find useful data. Small to large-scale companies deal with data and a data analyst refine and interpret the data and gather useful information for business and make decision and plans for the future accordingly. Other responsibilities and works of a data analyst will get you to know when you go for a data analyst course in Goa.
Companies and organizations draw conclusions based on data and draft the next move. For example, the video game is popular these days. Sales are increasing rapidly so a data analyst analysis the data and conclude that this product will remain in demand till the next year, so the company gives more attention to that product to increase their sales and earn profit, and with the help of a data analyst a company find their weaker section and work on that.
The goal of a data analyst can be described, predict, or gather information to improve organizational performance. You will gain a deeper knowledge of the role of a data analyst in data analytics courses in Goa.
Types of Data Analytics:
· Descriptive Data Analytics:
Answer the question; “What occurred”. Descriptive data analytics allow analysts to analyze the data and pull out the information, trends, increasing demand for specific products, and decline as well. From all this information they found the answer to what is happing in the present time or what is in trend nowadays. For example; data analytics examines the data of a company and finds there’s increasing demand for treadmills, because nowadays people are more conscious about their health, and a hike in the sales of this product will continue for a long period.
· Diagnostic Data Analytics:
Like a doctor diagnosing their patient and finding out why this disease happened and finding the root cause to solve the problem, a data analyst finds the root cause of the current situation and finds the answer to “Why did this happen”, if there is a hike or decline in sales of a product these days so analysts help you to find the main reason behind the increasing or decreasing demand and they step forward and make plans for future and work accordingly. Without data analysts it seems tough for a company to work according to trends and increase sales in today’s market, you will get to know more about data analysts in the data analytics courses in Goa.
- Predictive Data Analytics:
Predictive analytics is like Astrologers who predict our future and tell us what can happen next and warn us of upcoming difficulties and we find solutions to resolve the problem. Predictive analytics also tell us “What might happen in the future”. Data Analytics read the data and extract the important information in which area demand is increasing or decreasing, based on the data they predict the future in that specific area or find out the sales will hike in upcoming years or decline. Based on this information companies make plans for the future and take steps forward in making progress.
· Prescriptive Data analytics:
After finding the answer to every question; what is happening, what is the reason behind it, and what might happen shortly? Data Analysts decide “What to do next”. Prescriptive analytics mainly factor information about possible scenarios, accessible resources, past performance, and current performance, and propound a course of the blueprint. Find weakened areas and work to increase profit rate.
When you go ahead in the field of data analytics courses in Goa and learn about data analytics you will learn a lot and acquire skills needed to become a data analytics. Must have skills are mentioned below:
- You must have a basic knowledge of statistics and mathematics.
- Handful experience in spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of statistical languages like; SAS, R, SPSS, and SQL.
- Experience in languages like Python and Java.
- Must know how to use MATLAB, Tableau, Qlik, Splunk, and Rapid Miner tools.
- Grip on Microsoft Excel.
- Data visualization.
- Adaptive in nature.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Must have critical thinking.
- Ability to decision making.
- Good at team management.
- Should have a creative approach towards work.
- A keen eye for research.
- Great communication skills.
- Adaptive in nature.
Other best courses in Goa:
- Digital Marketing Courses in Goa
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Goa
- Business Analytics Courses in Goa
Data Analytics Courses in Goa
If you want to become successful in the field of data analytics and want to master your skills in data analytics, here is a list of data analytics courses in Goa. These courses will help you to pursue your studies to achieve your goals and get a high-paying job.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is a leading institute, that provides a wide range of quality courses including, a finance program, a writing program, a data analytics program, and a marketing program. Numerous reasons make IIM SKILLS one of the best institutes to pursue a course. IIM SKILLS offers lifetime excess to the LMS, where you can watch recordings of lectures, class ppt, and notes related to the subject. IIM SKILLS helps you in every aspect and provides you with an interactive session. In some cases, if you are not satisfied with the course you will get a 100% monetary return.
Course name: Master Data Analytics Course
Duration: 6 months + non-paid internship of 2 months
Module, you can choose according to your need:
- Data analytics along EXCEL + VBA
- Data analytics along POWER BI
- Data analytics along SQL
- Data analytics along R
- Data analytics along TABLEAU
- Data analytics along ALTERYX
Highlights of the data analytics courses:
- Professional instructor with 12+ years of experience in the field
- Internationally recognized certificate
- Practical assignments
- Quick response to your query
- Guide you in building a resume
- Provide questions for interview preparation
- More focus on skill development
- Learn more than 7 tools
- Introduction of Data Handling
- Data visualization
- Data manipulation
- Reporting and Data Analysis
- Outline of the dashboard
- Dashboard creation in Excel
Tools you will learn:
- Power BI
2. Goa Institute of Management
In data analytics courses in Goa, the Goa Institute of Management is the best place to invest your money and time. Goa Institute of Management is included in a top business school to learn data analytics. It focuses on quality education instead of quantity education. They believe in the skill development of a student make able them to get high paid jobs in the field of data analytics. It ranked second in position among top private colleges in the West by “Outlook: I CARE “.
With over 900 students from different parts of India and Foreign countries, more than 80 years of GIM, and 20+ clubs there is never a tedious moment at GIM. Goa Institute of Management will enhance your knowledge and expand your expertise and enable you to make your future in data analytics.
Recognized by: AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and AIO.
GIM offers you a 2years diploma course.
Admission is Entrance based.
- Candidate shortlisted based on merit.
- After the shortlisting, candidates have to appear for the online test GIM – Analytics Aptitude Test.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate.
Structure of the data analytics courses in Goa:
- A student must have a basic knowledge of Management.
- Knowledge of mathematics and Statistics.
- Explicit information on MS Excel.
Courses offered by GIM:
- Database Management System.
- Business Economics; studies financial, organizational, and market issues faced by a company.
- Teach Marketing Management.
- Programming for Analytics.
- Statistics for Analytics.
- Data Integration.
- Big Data Management and Ecosystem.
- Big data Analytics and Visualization.
- Machine learning
- Predictive analytics
- Analytics Project management
- Storytelling with data
- Culture and process
- Organization structure
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Operation Management
- Finance for Managers
Lab courses provided by GIM:
3. GREAT Online Training:
GREAT Online training offers a great opportunity for those who are looking for Data Analytics Courses in Goa. After the pandemic, there is a rapid change in the education system. Instead of offline classes, students prefer online classes, online classes reduce the stress of traveling, getting on time, and it is more flexible than offline classes.
The GREAT training center can be a great center for those who are looking for Data Analytics courses in Goa. It is the best interactive and online learning platform to learn data analytics from your home with ease. GREAT offers a variety of data analytics courses at affordable prices, and a broad and industry-relevant SAS full course to master you in the field of data analytics. Experienced tutors provide you with a handful of the knowledge and develop your skills to get success in today’s competitive job marketplace.
Courses Offered by GREAT:
- SAS programming from basic to advanced
- SAS Advanced
- Certification training
- Clinical SAS complete course
- Financial SAS
- Project works
- CDISE (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium)
- STDM (Statistical Time Division Multiplexing)
- Training of TLF.
Period of Course: 3 Months
- Online classes from Monday to Friday
- Class duration: 1:30 hour/day
- Outstanding recorded lecture video for download
- Give life-long excess to the course
- GREAT will help you to build your Resume.
- Provide a series of questions for the interview.
- While training they give you projects and assignments to build your skills
- Help you to build your Portfolio.
- 24/7 access to the library of learning resources.
Industry-recognized Certificate to get a job in data analytics.
4. IMARTICUS Learning:
IMARTICUS is a prominent and award meaning ed-tech company, offering a wide range of Analytics, Technology, Marketing, and Finance courses. It believes in making a country of knowledgeable and skilled people, and it focuses on quality education. IMARTICUS is a very effective and great choice for studying Data Analytics courses in Goa, with guaranteed placements.
It is a Global institute including India. This is an offline as well as online institute which provides a recognized certificate and also offers the best postgraduation courses and options in data science and analytics. It identifies the career prospects of individuals and finds their strengths and weakness. On the bases of their strength build customized career plans for students and provide essential training and skill development.
The data analytics course is a 6-month program.
Both offline and online classes.
You will learn 10+ tools related to the data analytics course.
During the program, you will earn experience in 25+ projects
Learn Python, SQL, Power BI, and Tableau.
Provide job-specific curriculum.
Other Career-Oriented Services:
- Provide instruction to build a Resume and Portfolio
- Provide career mentorship
- Workshops for Interview preparation
- Individually career counseling
Topics You Covered in Data Analytics Courses in Goa:
- Basic programming; introduction to the program
- Learn variables and Arithmetic expressions
- Programming function
- Types of data
- Principles of data science, machine learning, and Python in core track
- You will cover Excel to get a strong hold on using Excel
- Learn calculation, data importing, etc.
- Build a strong grip on SQL and learn DDL, DML, and DQL statements.
- You will master the program including, an introduction to Python, the function of Python, and Variables, and get to know about Python operators and loops.
- Will get full knowledge and a strong hold on Statistics, which help you to analyze data and draw conclusions and implement mathematical models for data analysis.
- Make your master in Machine learning to solve business problems
- They teach you Tableau and Power BI to master data visualization.
You can pay the fees in installments.
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Pune
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Data Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
5. upgrade Campus:
Since 2015 upGrad Campus serving itself in making the future of students and upgrading their industrial skills, so they can stand outstandingly in today’s competitive market. upGrad is the online higher education platform where interested students in Data Analytics courses in Goa can enroll and collaborate with the best faculty to get a master’s in Data Analytics.
Their main motive is to make a bridge between the college curriculum and the industry requirements so students can get a job. The sole focus of campus is students’ employability and giving education which matches their professions. upgrade value six things; Accountability, Speed, Passion, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence.
Courses They Offer:
- Business Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data Science and Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Insurance sales by Bajaj Allianz and by Tata AIA Life
Other Course Details:
- Duration: 6 months
- Total fees: 40,000, you can pay with EMI
- Specially organized for college students
- Live classes, in case someone misses the class recorded classes are also available
- You will learn 15 tools that are important in data analytics
- Case studies and 6+ projects
- Python programming for beginners
- Teach how to use ChatGPT for research works
- Also, introduce you to Whisper App API and Dall-E API
- Double certificate from Golden Gate University of California
- Face-to-face interaction with Industry professionals
- Career counseling
- Guide you to build your Resume
- Also, provide soft skill training
- Prepare you for interviews
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. What are the benefits of data analytics courses in Goa?
Data Analytics courses provide several benefits, job opportunities in data analytics are on the rise but supply is low. Companies are looking for a talented and skillful data analyst to hire, which is also a high paid job at present. A keen understanding of data analytics is one of the most desired and easily moveable skills in today’s digital age. When you take a data analytics course you will learn real-world applications and tools, you can make yourself capable of high-paying and repetitive jobs.
Q2. Can you elaborate on the different types of data analyst positions in the market?
Getting a job as a data analyst in an organization or a company can open a variety of rousing career paths including data analyst, data scientist, economic analyst, database administrator, business analyst, and many more.
A data scientist is a specialist in problem-solving, coding, and managing large data to gather information and extract valuable insights, an economic data analyst mainly works for govt. to research trends and ups and downs in economic data to provide an accurate report regarding upcoming conditions and situations, database administrator’s duties are to manage, monitor and maintain the database of a company and modify and update the database structure, business analyst read data and pull out the important information and help the organization to improve their process and system accordingly.
Like there are many job options for a data analyst in the marketplace, while learning data analytics you will get the whole information and be able to make your future secure.
Q3. What are the main responsibilities of a data analyst?
Data analyst search and take out relevant data for the company, main quality of a data analyst is analysis the data accurately and give authentic information and guidelines for the future. It’s a lengthy process including data extraction and preparing it for analysis, classifying the data in rows and columns then removing non-important rows, after elimination they divide the data into categories and finally convert it into readable form.
Data mining, maintaining the database, preparing the data, assure the quality of data, preparing the reports, and playing the role of troubleshooting, are all these are main responsibilities of a data analyst in the field of data analytics. The data analytics course will help you to know more deeply about the roles and responsibilities of data analysts.
Q4. What benefits can a company get from data analysis?
A data analyst can provide a better understanding of customer behavior and choices which helps a company to improve their performances and strategies. This becomes a crucial tool for the business to help them in making decisions. Data analysts improve decision-making, increase a company’s productivity, amplify customer experience, help boost performance, minimize risk, and allow the company to maximize its profits. In today’s time importance of data analysis is increasing rapidly, to boost your career enroll in a data analytics course.
Q5. How can I begin working as a data analyst?
In today’s competitive market, it makes sense to choose your career as a data analyst. To start your career as a data analyst, you need to enroll in a data analytics course and start your journey as a data analyst. Many courses are offered in data analysis, choose your area of interest and follow the steps to enroll in the course.
It might be difficult to find data analytics courses in Goa, but this article will help you find every important detail regarding them. In the IT sector demand for data analysts is increasing and companies are seeking talented data analysts, who gather data, analyze, interpret the data and find answers to questions, and resolve the issues.
Our nation is in the phase of data science education, where the IT section is expanding, so there is no doubt that in the future demand for data science and analyst will increase rapidly and all have great chances to dive deep into data analytics and to expend your talent in a right place. This article has every small detail of the data analytics courses in Goa, you can choose your course and there is a long way to go.