The right SEO specialist can take a business to great heights. His job is much like the lines of an airline pilot who makes the plane airborne. Similarly, an SEO professional constantly applies the correct technicalities and market data for a business to be seen in the right place by the right people and at the right time. Do you want to grow a company’s online sales to land excellent ROIs and online rankings? Read about top SEO Courses in India.
The Definition of SEO Before You Read About SEO Courses in India
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It refers to procedures to help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). It is a process whereby your website becomes more visible to people looking for solutions that your brand, product, or service provides across search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. The techniques employed to improve rankings for a website never stay the same. They must be improvised based on search engine algorithms that such companies constantly update.
How Does SEO Work?
Optimizing website pages on the front and back end, conducting keyword research, and gaining inbound links fall within the gambit of any SEO. The returns on investment on SEO efforts become evident once the concerned webpage gets crawled and appropriately indexed by leading search engines.
The scope of things possible within SEO is vast. Search engines often search for title tags, keywords, internal links layout, links inbound, backlinks, and so forth. Other parameters looked for by search engines include visitor patterns, site design and framework, and off-site, and on-site factors, to name a few. SEO Courses in India will cover the above facets in detail.
What is Organic Search in SEO?
The methods used to rank a website using keyword boosting, backlinking, keyword stuffing, link farming, and writing great original content make up organic search engine optimization. Compare Organic SEO with organisms that grow and expand with time in response to what the online audience is looking for better understanding.
The Four Types of SEO
Optimizing elements on web pages for SEO is what is on-page SEO. It is an approach that combines technical and content SEO and takes into account meta-tags, titles, links and anchor text, and more. SEO specialists must properly use these elements to ensure they work well on search engines. Displaying Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness (or EAT), optimizing your title tags, and writing good copy are the hallmarks of good on-page SEO.
Off-page SEO, or off-site SEO, describes optimization techniques that can improve your ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). These techniques, however, happen independent of your site and involve drawing links from shares on social media, other websites, and mentions across the web.
Technical SEO refers to finetuning the technical parameters of a webpage or website to increase its overall ranking in the search engines. Making a website load fast, easier to crawl, and understandable for search engines are crucial pillars of technical optimization. Technical SEO is part of on-page SEO. It focuses on optimizing elements on your website to get higher rankings.
Voice Search SEO
The optimization of keywords and keyword phrases using voice assistants is Voice SEO. Per specific SEO experts, voice SEO is instrumental for websites to display results for searches conducted through voice assistants. In 2018, 20% of Google search queries got attributed to voice searches, 25% to Bing searches, and 10% to Baidu queries. The scope of voice SEO will substantially rise as more people continue to use mobile devices for web searches and other computing purposes.
Reasons Why any Business Needs SEO
SEO Boosts Trust and Credibility
The purpose of SEO undertaken is to build a strong base for a website that is clean, effective, user-friendly, and easy to discover on search engines, based on the trust and credibility of a particular brand or product, or service.
Additionally, the following factors accrued authority over time
- Machine-learning signals
- Natural Links
- Optimized on-page elements and content
- Positive user behavior
However, building trust and credibility is a long-drawn process. It does not happen overnight.
SEO Enables the Business to Understand the Customer’s Voice
SEO allows a company to sense with great accuracy the everchanging market shifts, consumer tastes, and intent in a granular fashion in the following ways
- Analytics data and AI insights
- SERP analysis
- Search query data
Excellent SEO Practices Improve user Experience
Increasing user experience is every marketer’s goal. They want this to reflect in better organic rankings and widespread visibility. Optimal user experience plays a significant role in achieving such parameters. Google has evolved to interpret a good or unfavorable user experience. A positive user experience has become a rule of thumb for a website’s success. All marketers across industries must adhere to Google Page Experience Update as part of their extended focus on the customer experience.
Local SEO Results in Increased Engagement Traffic and Conversions
Mobile traffic has peaked, and so has a local search engine search. SEO professionals include local citations, backlinks, and regional listings relevant to the location and business sector. By doing so, they optimize the brand’s website and its content. Google My Business is one such example of local SEO. When people find quickly and easily what they want to buy, they are very close to making a transaction.
Must have a look at the other rewarding courses in India for career enhancement:
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
SEO Affects the Buying Pattern
SEO is all about research, so real-time research’s importance is growing. Proper SEO tactics are needed to relay the message effectively to generate good deals for products and services. Further, the extent and dependability of what gets offered will make a lot of difference when retaining customers.
SEO is Cost-effective
SEO is inexpensive but highly effective in the grand scheme compared to traditional marketing forms. The payoff is not just in terms of great ROI but also of a brand’s benefit to the bottom line. It is a robust business investment.
SEO Doubles up as a Powerful PR Tool
In the long run, SEO builds brand equity. A brand’s profile is directly proportional to its market placement and ranking. People’s search for related things will pick up a brand with a great SEO and PR strategy.
SEO Yields Result in Long-term
The impact of SEO to be felt will take at least a year. The results of proper SEO actions will continue to bear fruit for several years. So as the market evolves, it is best to follow the latest trends and changes minutely. Start early, and enroll in SEO courses in India.
SEO is Constantly Evolving, and Best practices Updated
SEP practices implemented on websites and other digital properties are not a one-time affair. There’s a constant need to update and re-evaluate it consistently with time. If not done, the measures initially implemented will stagnate and prove ineffective over the specific duration in delivering results. Does SEO excite you to inquire about the latest SEO courses in India? Study SEO and you will understand the web. Watch out for the top SEO courses in India.
The World Wide Web is in a state of constant change. It gets very well implied that staying on the top is a challenge to be dealt with by keeping abreast of the changing environment. Hence it is highly beneficial to keep adding to the knowledge of other local, comparable businesses and competitors to benefit such brands.
SEO Can be Quantified.
While one can measure SEO with proper tacking and analytics, there are no definitive means to connect all dots and understand the correlation between all its actions. Yet SEO as a tool still positively affects a company’s growth and performance. So since SEO aims at every parameter, improvements over time will not be challenging. The best part of the SEO bargain is about the data generated, which gets banked upon for better business scalability.
SEO Finds New Opportunities.
Refined SEO will always seek to discover and leverage new grounds for brands to get found and accepted. Because the better a brand is understood, more the opportunities that get lined up for that brand to thrive. The new breaks could come in many forms, such as updating fresh and original content, helping with sales, and customer and product service strategies.
Searching for Trending SEO Courses in India? Know the Top SEO Companies that Hire SEO Specialists in that Case.
- Growth Hackers Digital
- Page Traffic
- Indeed SEO
- SEO Experts Company India
- ROI Minds
- EZ Rankings
- Search Logix
- SEOValley Solutions Private Limited
Average to Top SEO Salaries in India While You Are Musing the Idea of SEO Courses in India.
SEO professionals with experience and expertise gained over the years can increase their wages in several ways. The highest pay for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist is ₹514k / year, while the lowest payment for a similar professional is ₹123k / year.
- Change of employer
- Gaining advanced degrees
- Managing Experience
- Become a senior specialist overseeing other Junior entrees in the field.
Top 9 SEO Courses in India
1. Advanced SEO Course by IIM Skills
IIM Skills, reckoned as a Global Leader in professional training, offers advanced techniques and training programs in the most sought-after disciplines. Their Globally recognized trainers are known for a high level of pragmatism and knowledge-centricity.
Salient Features of SEO Courses in India
- 4 weeks of hardcore SEO Training followed by 8 weeks of paid internship
- Avail of 16 Hours of Live Lectures along with Practical & Weekly Assignments
- Get to use Free Tools worth 20k
- Hone your skills with Hands-on Training on 2 Live Projects
- A Guaranteed Internship with 100% Placement Support Globally Recognized by MSME Government of India
SEO Course Curriculum
- Introduction to SEO
- Framing and setting up the Right Niche
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Reporting in SEO
- Bonus Module 9
Skills You Will Acquire
- The Ability to Think and Analyze Critically
- The Skill to Research any Topic
- Proficiency in creating SEO Optimized Content
- Gaining a high level of HTML and CSS Skills
- The Knack to turn relevant data into actionable insights
- Being Enabled to keep abreast of Evolving SEO Practices
- An attitude and Aptitude to be always on the learning curve
- An Adept at High-Level Networking and Communication
INR 14,900 + 18% GST
2. The Ultimate SEO Training 2022 + SEO For WordPress Websites by Udemy
Udemy offers its learners a consolidation of top-rated courses taught by real-world experts from the Udemy marketplace. Everything from key business and technical topics, including IT, leadership, development, stress management, marketing, design, and more.
Course Highlights of SEO Courses in India
- 27 well-researched articles
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access for continuous learning
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Introduction to the fundamental principles of SEO
- All about Keyword Research
- Creating exciting and original content for your website
- The dynamics of on-page SEO
- Offpage SEO
- Ways to speed up your WordPress website
- Improving user experience
What You Will Master
- Outsmarting competitors by getting Technical SEO
- Dealing with negative SEO issues
- Where and how to find 100s of content ideas
- Targetting best keywords
- Structuring and optimizing websites
- Building top-quality SEO backlinks
- Learning SEO training strategies used by London’s leading agency
Joshua George, the course mentor, is a successful SEO specialist who is also the owner of a leading SEO agency based in the UK.
Approx: 9 Hrs with 7.5 Hrs of on-demand video
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Bangalore
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialization offered by Coursera
A course tailored to enable you to best optimize your website content for the highest possible search engine ranking. In this course, you will get taught practical, real-world skills that you can readily apply to the following.
- Content Development
- On-page and off-page optimization
- Optimizing for local and international audiences
- Conducting search-focused website audits
The final Specialization will result in a hands-on Capstone Project, enabling you to apply your skills to a comprehensive SEO consulting task.
Course Highlights of SEO Courses in India
- Shareable Certificate post completion.
- 100% online courses.
- Start instantly but learn at your schedule.
- Gain competencies equivalent to 2 years of business experience.
- Introduction to Google SEO
- Brush up on Google SEO Fundamentals
- How to optimize websites for maximum visibility
- Social tactics and advanced content to scale SEO
What You Will Gain
- Work out a complete competitive analysis on a webpage.
- Develop a grasp of critical fundamentals to create a productive and successful relationship with your client.
- Develop influencer relationships and collaborations
- Scrutinize data to find the most effective content based on maximum shares.
- Present the final professional draft of your findings and recommendations for SEO to your client.
Rebekah May, the course mentor, is also the head of Organic acquisition at FishBrain. Specific modules to be led by Eric Enge, the co-author of “The Art of SEO.”
Approximately will take five months to complete.
Enroll for Free
4. SEO Online Training by Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya has come a long way since 2009. It is Asia’s leading professional training company, having trained over 61000+professionals across many brands; Nokia, Google, eBay, Reliance, Star TV, Cisco, and MakeMyTrip, to name a few. Digital Vidya has officially partnered with Google & Microsoft India, Facebook, LinkedIn, NASSCOM, and Vskills.
Course Highlights of SEO Courses in India
- 12 Hours of Live Interactive Instructor-led Sessions
- Lifetime access to Latest Content for continuous education
- Hands-on Projects and Assignments to hone skills
- 24X7 Trainer’s Support on Discussion Forum for quick problem resolving
- ICSIL, A Govt. of India Undertaking.
- Introduction to SEO
- On-page SEO
- OFF-page SEO
- SEO Audit
The Various Takers of this Course
- Digital marketing professionals
- Students BBA, MBA, BE, commerce
- Sales & marketing professionals
- Entrepreneurs/business owners
- Other professionals from IT and HR
INR 11900 + GST
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Gurgaon
5. Advanced 4 Months Digital Marketing Program by Digital Scholar
Digital Scholar initially launched the Digital Marketing Course as an offline course. Later the training entered the online spectrum. The institute leaves no stone unturned in enriching online learning by making it most interesting, informative, and engaging. One among the best place for SEO Courses in India.
Course Highlights of SEO Courses in India
- Highly Interactive and Live Sessions
- 120+ hours of Exhaustive Knowledge sharing
- 24+ Certifications to Glorify Your CV
- Earn While You Learn- Paid Internship
- 100% Placement Assistance
- Live Case Studies for a Real-Life Grasp
- Industry Connections
- Access to The Freelance World
- 14+ Advanced Modules To Compete unchallenged
- 3 Specializations Modules
- Complete Understanding of Ad Budget Allocation
- 1-Year Access to Course Material
- Updated Course
- Feedback Session
- 24*7 Community Support
- Niche Carving
- Content Writing For The Web
- Professional WordPress Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- The Art of Facebook Advertisement
- Exploiting Search Engine Marketing
- Potent Email Marketing
- Effective Landing Pages
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Instagram For Business
- Digital Design Mastery
Learn from India’s Leading Digital Influences like Sorav Jain and Rishi Jain
6. Advanced Certificate Programme in Digital Marketing and Communication by MICA in partnership with upgrade
It is a Fulbright Affiliate Institute and an approved and accredited partner of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK. The Digital Marketing Course offered by this premier business school helps one specialize in Social Media and Content Marketing, Branding, Marketing Analytics, and Public Relations. For the sake of considering SEO Courses in India, its courses are world-class.
Key Highlights of this Programme
- Certificate from the prestigious MICA and Meta
- Avail 15+ Case Studies and Live Projects
- Attain MICA Executive Alumni Status
- Access to video Library with 90+ Tools
- Fortnightly Coaching by Industry Mentors
- Highly personalized Resume Feedback
- Mock Interviews by Hiring Managers
- No Cost EMI Option
Top Skills You Will Learn
- All about SEO
- Everything in SEM
- Strategies in Social Media and Content Marketing
- Branding Techniques
- In-Depth Marketing Analytics
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Customer Centricity
- Digital Marketing Channels and Metrics
- Designing and building a web-owned presence
- Blog Creation & SEO
Who Can Do This Course
- Traditional Marketers
- Brand and Communication Managers
- Sales Professionals
All of them are industry veterans.
Bachelor’s or Equivalent
Fees For The Base Programme with one Specialization
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Noida
7. SEO Course By IIDE
IIDE imparts advanced training in an Online SEO Course. The course takes students through many latest self-paced video lectures, followed by live online sessions and a Book a Mentor facility.
- Avail of an Industry-recognized IIDE Certification
- Get 6+ Hours of Live Class
- Get 9+ SEO Tools
- Access 1 Hour of Video Lectures
- Extended Access to Video lectures for 30 days
- Practice Tests & Assignments to hone skills
- Learn From Experts to get seasoned advice
- Dedicated Q&A Support and Help
- 100% Internship Opportunities
- Establishing the groundwork for online SEO Training
- Keyword Research: Integral part of On-page SEO
- On-page SEO Dynamics
- Google- proofing your website
- Off-page SEO Dynamics
- Google Search Consoles
- Blackhat Techniques
Faculty members are top guns in the industry.
Approximately 7 Hours
INR 6355 + Taxes
8. SEO Course by Victorious Digital
Victorious Digital is a top Digital Marketing Training Institute based in Pune that offers result-oriented training in SEO through live projects. In all, they have 42 lessons devoted to digital marketing.
- 100% JOB Placements Assured
- Options to become a Blogger, Freelancer, Trainer & Service Provider.
- Insight into the Course Quality through DEMO Class Online
- SEO Tools
- Google Analytics Tool
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Search engine and its basic
- Google Algorithm
- Domain names and extensions
- Website wireframe and architecture
- Keyword research
- Paid/spam blogging
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Pune
9. SEO Course By Simplilearn
The course will equip one to achieve a high level of mastery over the many facets of SEO. You will learn to leverage Keyword Research, Technical SEO, Link Building, and Analytics critical for scaling Webpage Ranking.
- 8X higher live interaction with industry experts
- Immerse in 20+ real-life industry-based projects
- Get well versed with Google’s popular tools like Keywords Trends and Search Console
- Gain deep insights into advanced web analytics
- Learn planning and marketing a website inside out.
- 100% money back guarantee
- Introduction to SEO
- How Search Engines Work
- Types of SEO
- Keywords Research and Competetive Intelligence
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Optimization
Skills You Will Learn
- Keyword management and research
- Website management and optimization
- URL management
- Search engine optimization
- Content marketing
- Web analytics
Prerequisites for the Course
Graduation or High School Diploma
Self-paced Learning- INR 34,999
Online Bootcamp- INR 39,999
Q1. Are there any age criteria for learning SEO?
The only requirement is the willingness to learn a new and exciting discipline.
Q2. Does SEO as a career have any job stability?
SEO is fast becoming a must for any online business to thrive. With digitalization in full swing, the traditional job markets are going in for a toss. In such a scenario, becoming an SEO specialist opens doors for more than just a job.
Q3. What are the qualities required to succeed as an SEO specialist?
SEO as a field is constantly evolving. Even the best SEO Specialist in the market has to adopt an attitude toward continuous research and learning. So to remain best, ” In the words of the late Apple co-founder, Steeve Jobs, Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish”, says it all.
Q4. What is the next progression for an SEO Specialist?
From a junior level, you will move on to become an SEO executive. With time you may become an SEO manager or account manager. Perhaps later on, even head the entire SEO department.
Q5. Will I be helped by any of the institutes mentioned above to launch an SEO Agency?
Some of them will like the IIM Skills, MICA, and Victorious Digital.
As a future SEO professional now deciding on the best SEO Courses in India, you need to understand human psychology and go through your technicalities to deliver the best brand and web experience. An eye for detail and a cue for what arouses the masses will be a bonus. Your calling will be to slice out the right audience and transform them into patrons of your brand from a massive homogeneous market.