Business Analytics is an emerging field with increasing career opportunities. It comprises skills, technologies, and practices to gain insight and drive business planning. A lot of students, especially MBA graduates are pursuing Business Analytics courses in Lucknow to expand their knowledge and get highly-paid jobs. Are you interested in expanding your skills in Business Analytics? Here’s everything you need to know about the Business Analytics courses in Lucknow and the top 5 institutions that offer the same with placement assistance.
In today’s business environment, every organization is looking for ways to make their decision-making more efficient and that’s where business analytics comes into the picture. What makes business analytics stand out is the fact that it can be applied in several areas to increase the business.
Organizations employ business analytics which helps in making data-driven decisions. Before learning about business analytics courses in Lucknow, we will understand more about Business Analytics and its key points.
What is Business Analytics?
Business analytics (BA) refers to the skills, technologies, and practices for continuous examination and research of past business performance to gain an understanding and drive business planning. Business analytics uses data and statistical methods to focus on developing new insights and understanding of business performance.
Business Analytics extensively uses analytical modeling and numerical analysis, and fact-based management to drive decision-making. Analytics can be used as input for human decisions or it may be used to drive fully machine-driven decisions. In simple words, Business analytics is the process of transforming data into insights to achieve successful business decisions.
In-depth, business analytics involves the following:
- identifying patterns and relationships with data mining;
- using quantitative and statistical analysis to develop business models;
- predicting future business needs, performance, and industry trends;
- communicating the findings in easy-to-convey reports to colleagues, management, and customers.
Over the technologies and proficiency themselves, making clear-cut decisions based on facts and performance history remains at the center of business analytics. Corresponding to this, decisions relying on intuition result in valuable financing, be it in terms of money or the time and effort put into originating new initiatives that lack opportunity.
Within this structure, the observation accumulated eventually assists to optimize and simplify business processes, abolishing any estimates and undefined positions in the process. Thus, all of these come together to assist combinations of the following in the organization:
- Estimating future organization decisions based on past performance and market trends.
- Inspect every department’s performance inside an organization and shape its development efforts.
- Tracking employees’ achievements and productiveness.
- Regulating present and future recruitment needs and the updated market skills needed to justify these roles efficiently.
- Evaluating and forecasting how well potential investments will execute.
- Recognizing the demand for any particular product or service based on evaluating consumer behavior and market trends.
- Examining product sales by location, and using that data to fulfill the requirements of future customer demands.
- Finding desirable logistics routes for transporting and delivering goods and services.
- Using the consumer’s past search practice and recommending new products based on the facts.
- Exploring the data from equipment, automobiles, and machines to improvise a future performance.
- Diagnosing potential growth opportunities for a business and how this framework could stand out in the market.
Types of Business Analytics
There are four most popular types of Business Analytics. They are:
- Descriptive Analytics: This is the foundation of the other 3 types. It looks into the events of the past and the present organization’s activities, to identify specific patterns.
- Diagnostic Analytics: This is the second type involved in figuring out the cause and reasons for past organizational performance.
- Predictive Analytics: This is an advanced type of analytics that looks to use the information and data from the previous types to predict the future of an organization using BA tools.
- Prescriptive Analytics: The final level of analytics, used to analyze data to derive at effective solutions to enforce growth in the organization.
Importance of Business Analytics
Now that we understood the basics of Business Analytics, we will further see the importance of BA in an organization. Organizations employ Business Analytics to ensure the growth of the organization using data-driven decisions.
- Business Analytics helps to gain essential insights into any business. This provides the right data to work on and make effective decisions.
- Business Analytics helps in reducing the risks in an organization. This is done by making the right decisions based on data such as past performance, customer preferences, market trends, and so on.
- One of the key areas, that BA helps in the organization is efficiency. By analyzing data promptly, the right decisions are made faster, in turn increasing efficiency effectively and immediately.
- Business Analytics gives businesses a clear insight into how to become efficient, and these insights will help the business to optimize its process. Business Analytics can also be used to outperform their contemporaries.
- It also helps discover hidden trends, initiate leads, and escalate business in the right decision.
- Business Analytics can also be used to measure the performance of the business and the right decisions based on it to drive growth.
Furthermore, let’s now explore the top 5 Business Analytics Courses in Lucknow, which provides placement assistance. The top 5 institutions are:
Other best courses in Lucknow:
- Digital Marketing Courses in Lucknow
- GST Certification Courses in Lucknow
- Financial Modeling Courses in Lucknow
- Data Analytics Courses in Lucknow
Top 5 Business Analytics Courses in Lucknow
This institution which is in collaboration with IBM is one of the tops in the industry. This Business Analytics course is a master’s program, that offers the training needed to become a certified Business Analyst and prepares you to compete for job opportunities.
This institution covers the topics of Excel, Agile Scrum Master, CBAP, SQL, Tableau, CCBA, and Agile Scrum Foundation and provides hands-on training on these. The different projects that are included in the Business Analytics course by Simplilearn are:
- Sales performance analysis
- Customer analysis
- Product analysis
Professionals, experienced workers, and the inexperienced can take up the Business Analytics courses in Lucknow by Simplilearn. Tools Covered in the Business Analytics course by Simplilearn are:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power BI
- Agile Scrum Master
- Agile Scrum Foundation
- R programming fundamentals
Simplilearn’s business analytics courses in Lucknow last for 365 days (1 year) and enrolled learners can learn at their ease through e-learning video modules. Through this, you can understand the concepts at your own pace, and go through the videos again for clarification.
Price of the course: 54000.Rs
Switch up Rating: 4.5/5 Rating
CourseReport Rating: 4.5/5 Rating
ExcelR is a top-class institution that provides business analytics courses in Lucknow with live virtual classrooms. This institution guarantees 100% placements in the courses offered by them. ExcelR provides 3-in-1 certification which includes a Course Completion Certificate from ExcelR, IBM Certification, and an Internship certificate from AI Variant.
Business Analytics Course from ExcelR includes four Modules, which are: Data Collection, Data Preparation, Insights Generation, and Visualisations with Dashboard. The skills covered in this course are Database Concepts, Pivot Tables, Function charts & slicers, and Data Visualisation.
Freshers from any stream, Professionals from different backgrounds like Finance and Accounting, BPO and KPO, Management professionals, and any graduates can take up the Business Analytics courses in Lucknow by ExcelR.
Tools Covered in the BA Course by ExcelR are:
- Excel (Basic and advanced)
- Power BI
- SAS (Self-paced)
- R Programming Fundamentals
- Python Programming Fundamentals
ExcelR covers around 50+ case studies and Assignments, and 10+ Industry relevant projects and they are tied up with almost 150+ companies. The course offers lifetime eLearning access. ExcelR also has a dedicated Placement cell for Job Readiness Program, which is offered to the participants who have completed the course, which helps them to get placed in the desired job.
The duration of the course is 6 months, which includes 180+ hours of learning. If you are looking to join business analytics courses in Lucknow with 100% placement, then ExcelR is one of the best institutions for that.
Price for the course: Rs.49999
Google Reviews: 4.8/5 Rating
360DigiTMG offers a certificate program in business analytics Courses in Lucknow with Job placement assistance. This institute provides industry-specific course material and provides an opportunity to participate in a live project with INNODATATICS.
The Business Analytics Course by 360DigiTMG includes the following modules:
- Hypothesis Testing and Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Data Mining Supervised and Unsupervised
- Text Mining and Naive Bayes
- Black-Box Techniques
- Time Series Analysis
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Visual Analytics
Students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statics/Computer Science/Data Science/Engineering, or candidates who have completed ICWA, CA, ACS, and MBA can apply for this course. Even professionals who are interested in expanding their skillset in Business Analytics can apply for this course.
The prerequisites for this course are basic computer knowledge and sound mathematical skills, one who must possess an analytical mindset. The tools covered in this course are:
- R programming
- R studio
The participants of this course will receive a 360DigiTMG certificate along with other certifications from IBM, and a top university, UTM (Malaysia). This Business Analytics course from 360DigiTMG has a duration of 4 months, which includes a 72-hour classroom session, 140-hour assignment, and 140-hour live projects.
The course includes 3 Capstone live projects. 360DigiTMG also offers unlimited mock interview and quiz sessions. Once placed, they also claim to offer technical assistance for the first project on the job.
Google review: 4.8/5 rating
If you are a working non-tech professional or a fresher, you can choose the Business Analytics course by Learnbay. This institution collaborated with IBM and this course is specially designed for non-programmers.
Who can apply for this course:
- Working professionals with a minimum of 6 months of experience in a non-technical domain
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, BBA/MBA, MCA/M.Tech, B. Com, B.sc
This institution offers one-on-one dedicated support, along with a 1.5-year subscription for all the learning materials, live batches, and project sessions. Learnbay covers 4 modules in this Business Analytics course. They are:
- Module 0: Cohort Orientation + Special Programming Classes
- Term 1: Python Programming (Basics + Advanced)
- Term 2: Statistics
- Term 3: Business Analytics tools
- Term 4: Essentials
The business Analytics course by Learnbay provides real-time industrial projects with IBM (HR domain), Swiggy (Marketing domain), BMW (Sales domain), Samsung (Healthcare domain), JPMorgan (BFSI domain), Netflix (Entertainment domain), Ola (Transportation domain), and Aramco (Oil, gas and energy domain).
The tools covered in this course are:
- Power BI
Learnbay offers a course completion certificate in collaboration with IBM, which is internationally recognized and gets acknowledged in the IT sector. The course duration is around 5 months for the weekday batch (Monday- Friday 2 hours/day) and 7 months for the weekend batch (Saturday & Sunday 3.5 hours/day), which comprises 200+ learning hours in the entire course. Learnbay also offers 5 guaranteed interview calls from top industries and helps with job assistance.
Price: 88500.Rs(incl. GST)
Google Review: 4.8/5 Rating
- Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
- Business Analytics Courses in Chennai
- Business Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Business Analytics Courses in India
If you are looking for instructor-led training along with self-paced learning, then Intellipaat offers the Master’s program in Business Analytics course with the same. Freshers, Undergraduates, IT professionals, Sales professionals, Supply chain network managers, and Marketing managers can apply for this Master’s course in Business Analytics.
The Online instructor-led course includes (130 hours):
- Agile scrum training
- SQL for Business Analysis
- Tableau Training
- Business Analyst capstone
- Certified business analysis professional
The self-paced course includes (120 hours):
- Business Analyst with Excel
- Mathematical optimization for business problems.
Tools covered in the Business Analytics course by Intellipaat are:
- MS Visio
- Target Process (Agile)
- Macros VBA
The skills acquired when enrolled for this course are Business analytics and its concepts, Approach and governance techniques, Elicitation and collaboration, Analysing strategies, Business limitations, BABOK, Requirement analysis, Agile perspective, and Tools like Tableau and Power BI.
Intellipaat offers a course completion certificate from the institution itself and a collaboration certificate from IBM. This institute also offers 100% placement assistance by providing assured interviews, access to the Intellipaat job portal, Mock interview preparation, 1 on 1 career mentoring sessions, career-oriented sessions, and resume and LinkedIn profile building.
Price: 40,014. Rs
Google review: 4.4/5 Rating
What Are the Top Career Opportunities in Business Analytics Courses in Lucknow?
No organization can run efficiently without data and information. Hence, Business Analytics is one of the most lucrative aspects of an organization. Business analytics helps in decision making which tends to the growth of an organization. Analysis of the market trends, customer choices, and past performance, allows any organization to make predictions that lead to better performance.
This serves as a huge benefit to the business. This is why Business Analytics is a booming career with increasing demand and the market is expected to reach $684.12 billion by 2030. The top career opportunities in Business Analytics courses in Lucknow are:
- Business Analyst
A business Analyst is one who continually looks for improvement in a company’s process, products, services, and systems. They must possess strong research skills to spot the weakness of any source in the organization and make improvements accordingly. Some of the industry applications of Business analysts are E-commerce, Education, Finance, Banking, Agriculture, Logistics, Government, and Manufacturing.
The salary of the Business Analyst falls in the range of 3.0 Lakhs to 15.0 Lakhs per annum with an average of 7.0 Lakhs per annum.
- Data Analyst
Data Analysts are those who work with the data collected through primary or secondary sources, in making the decision-making process accurate. They use the data to gather information, conduct surveys and collect the necessary information for performing the analysis. They use statistical methods and tools to generate reports to identify trends or patterns and also manage the database.
The salary of a Data Analyst falls in the range of 1.9 lakhs to 11.4 lakhs per annum with an average of 4.3 lakhs per annum.
- HR Analyst
HR Analyst analysis human resources data using computer applications and techniques. They use the data to gather, research, analyze, and share valuable business information with the management. This information is used in finding better candidates, motivating current employees, and fixing staffing problems to increase the productivity of an organization.
Some of the roles of the HR Analyst include Trend analysis for employee purposes, statistics analysis, Attrition identification, Performance identification, and Relationship management.
The salary of the HR Analyst falls in the range of 2.9 lakhs to 10.6 lakhs per annum with an average of 4.7 lakhs per annum.
- Financial Analyst
Financial Analysts are the ones who try to find the best uses of the earnings of a company to use its profit more efficiently. They study the recent market trends and consider the microeconomic and macroeconomic factors and the demographics to help the organizations to make suitable investments.
Some of the roles of the Financial analyst are to analyze the financial data and make predictions, report generation, identify investment opportunities and advice, profit/loss analysis, financial planning, advice on transactions, portfolio management, and corporate development.
The salary of a Financial Analyst falls in the range of 2.1 lakhs to10.1 lakhs per annum with an average of 4.0 lakhs per annum.
- Supply Chain Analyst
Supply chain Analysts are the ones who analyze the supply chain of an organization to enhance the same. They need to work with other organizations’ teams to determine if the current supply chain is optimal or if any improvisations are needed. Some of the responsibilities of a Supply chain Analyst are collecting the data, analyzing the data, operation management, inventory analysis, and analyzing trends.
The salary of the Supply chain Analyst falls in the range of 2.6 lakhs to 12 lakhs per annum with an average of 5.5 lakhs per annum.
- Marketing Analyst
Marketing Analyst is responsible for helping businesses to gather insights on their products and services from a marketing perspective by analyzing the market programs and industry trends using customer profiling, data analysis, and predictive statistics. Some of the roles of a marketing analyst are market research, marketing communications, marketing strategy, MS Excel, Statistical literacy, and communication.
The salary of a Marketing Analyst falls between the range of 2.4 lakhs to 13.1 lakhs per annum with an average of 7.9 lakhs per annum.
- Data Scientist
A data scientist finds valuable insights from a large quantity of data to help the company to make better decisions they use various processes, algorithms, and scientific methods to gather insights from structured and unstructured data in solving business problems. Data science is applicable in almost every industry like garments, banking, e-commerce, retail, transportation, education, manufacturing, etc.
Some of the skills required for data scientists are computing, statistical analysis, data visualization, programming, mathematics, data wrangling, report generation, communication, and data analysis.
The salary of data scientists falls in the range of 4.5 lakhs to 25.2 lakhs per annum with an average of 10.5 per annum.
1. What is the course duration of Business analytics courses in Lucknow?
Ans- The course duration ranges from 4 months to 12 months depending upon the institutions and self-paced learning.
2. Who can opt for the business analytical course?
Ans- Fresh Graduates, Working professionals, Non – IT professionals, and who are all willing to upskill their knowledge of business analytics can opt for the course.
3. What will be the Fee structure for Business analytics courses?
Ans- The fee ranges from 30K to 2.1 lacs based on the duration and the institutions.
4. Whether Financing is available for the payment of the Fee?
Ans- Yes, few institutions provide financing with installments and cost EMIs.
5. Does Business analytics require coding?
Ans- Coding is not a pre-requisite as business analytics is more statistical-oriented than coding oriented.
Pursuing Business Analytics courses in Lucknow is a good choice if you are looking to start your career in the Business Analytics field. Learning the right set of skills will increase your opportunity in landing your dream job. Choosing the right institution might provide a lot of options to upgrade the skills of each individual.